Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: You know the haters are ****ing shook when

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    But at the end of the day, this:
    At the end of the day you have to play 3 or 4 quality teams in the west, all of them presenting different challenges and matchups to overcome.

In the east you play 3 flawed teams and move on.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    At the end of the day you have to play 3 or 4 quality teams in the west, all of them presenting different challenges and matchups to overcome.

yes cos the playing the pelicans, and then the grizzlies with 2 starters injured, and then a dwight howard (who kobe stans love to shit on) led team with 2 starters out playing 42 year old jason terry big minutes is such a big challenge right?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    yes cos the playing the pelicans, and then the grizzlies with 2 starters injured, and then a dwight howard (who kobe stans love to shit on) led team with 2 starters out playing 42 year old jason terry big minutes is such a big challenge right?
    Quality teams.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    This is the problem though. Your ilk continues to regurgitate a narrative that just isn't true. I mean, how is LeBron "single handily dominating" while shooting a career low percentage; a percentage that is below league average?

No matter how bad they were in NY, Shumpert and Smith have been playing out of their minds. And how about Thompson/Delly? They've been great role players this entire postseason run. Fact of the matter is the Cavs have everything you need when looking for championship pedigree (defense/rebounding/shooting), and this despite missing their 2nd and 3rd best players.

Yeah I give LeBron credit for being the driving force, but I also recognize his teammates play amid the bleak eastern conference.

The Finals should give us more perspective - on everything, in my opinion.
    Damn, kid straight up dodged you and your post.

Tolerant Liberals

Quality teams.

rockets are a fuking joke. they choked both games away badly. plus, the only reason rockets are in the wcf is because the clippers are also a joke and choked even more badly in the second round. west is a cake walk this year. real finals is this ECF

NBA Finals

Other than Golden State, every team out west have flaws also.

Since the East is being criticized so much, check this out:
    In the East, teams play ball with fewer possessions which causes each team to have to be more efficient. I dont see that in the West (other than GS). Teams run up and down the court, throwing up crazy shots, turning it over alot, post players cant shoot free throws.

If you ask me, the West is kinda overrated. Better than the East for sure, but overrated. They all play reckless/out of control, and most of their point totals are overrated because of the fast-pace.

So at the end of the day, they score a lot of points, and points win you games. But you have to play defense if you want to win the ship. Which is why i believe these Eastern teams are just as legit as the West.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    This is the problem though. Your ilk continues to regurgitate a narrative that just isn't true. I mean, how is LeBron "single handily dominating" while shooting a career low percentage; a percentage that is below league average?

No matter how bad they were in NY, Shumpert and Smith have been playing out of their minds. And how about Thompson/Delly? They've been great role players this entire postseason run. Fact of the matter is the Cavs have everything you need when looking for championship pedigree (defense/rebounding/shooting), and this despite missing their 2nd and 3rd best players.

Yeah I give LeBron credit for being the driving force, but I also recognize his teammates play amid the bleak eastern conference.

The Finals should give us more perspective - on everything, in my opinion.
    yes, the finals will give us more perspective when lebron wins his 3rd fmvp.

isnt it funny that all 5 or whatever of their role players are stepping up when playing next to lebron in the playoffs?

delly
    smith
    shumpert
    thompson
    mozgov
    jones

these are all guys on their rookie contract or earning like 3m a year. they woud win like 15 games. in the Least.

so youre saying its just a fluke all of these bench players are stepping up at the same time, and they just so happen to play lebron? I guess lebron has nothing to do with ENTIRE team playing out of their mind right?

Very good NBA starter

rockets are a fuking joke. they choked both games away badly. plus, the only reason rockets are in the wcf is because the clippers are also a joke and choked even more badly in the second round. west is a cake walk this year. real finals is this ECF
    6 out of 8 WC playoff teams could have beaten the Cavs.

1 team will beat the Cavs.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

The level of fear LeBron invokes in his detractors is unprecedented. Never have so many fanbases been so shook by 1 player.

Tolerant Liberals

6 out of 8 WC playoff teams could have beaten the Cavs.

1 team will beat the Cavs.
    haters resort to conjecture

Quote Originally Posted by MellowYellow
    If they pull off a miracle and beat the warriors there will be no excuses, but nothing we have seen suggests they would even win one game against them.

I can see them getting a win vs GS. Maybe even two if GS gets complacent. But more likely, GS would stomp them in 4 or 5 games.

Lebron is pretty much the only top 10 player in the east. He's playing against a bunch of kids.

NBA rookie of the year

It's pretty hilarious how the East being weak is only a point of contention when discussing LeBron James.

No one ever harped on this shit when we were talking about teams like 2004 Pistons or the 2008 Celtics, it's only a topic when we're talking about LeBron. I wonder why?

50 win Bulls, and 60 win Hawks, are now "overrated" and "flawed" now because they're not presenting a big enough of a hurdle for LeBron.

If this LeBron led team goes on to somehow beat the Warriors, there is not a single thing you could take away from it. Not a single thing.

Now that LeBron no longer plays for the Heat, I kind of hope he loses, but it would be quite entertaining to see all the Kobe stan gooks die slow deaths inside, along with the rest of the irrational haters of James.

Very good NBA starter

haters resort to conjecture
    2/6 is all the information I need.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    No one ever harped on this shit when we were talking about teams like 2004 Pistons or the 2008 Celtics
    2 of the 3 great teams in the east this century.

The rest have been trash.