Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Woman pretends to be drunk. Immediately men try to take her home.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    How the **** you gonna drive them home then?
    your **** is gonna drive

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    Not when you're completely sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    How the **** you gonna drive them home then?

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Maybe they were concern for her safety...
    'I'll take you back to my place .. I got more beer there" indeed lol

NBA All-star

try this experiment at a bar.

and maybe we can comment on it.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    Wow. Amazing.

Good looking female is attracting the attention of men after she initiates contact, and they in turn try to get some.

Dudes don't need much of a trigger. This ain't no experiment. Dudes are dudes and we love puszy, it is hard wired in our brain to smash every day. Just like females require some finesse usually and know how to turn dudes down on a daily basis. This agenda is so ruhtarded it's hilarious. If there were experiments put in place to show women gold digging then you'd no doubt see women gold digging.

World we live in is so moronic. Change the experiment to a fat chick and watch her get ignored, then the experiment would still make the same sense, it'd not be pathetically one sidedly sympathetic to one gender, and actually be funny.

so your reasoning is that men love *****
    and her reasoning is that she's drunk and how will people respond

we need to gather more thoughts and reasonings on the theory of 2 people on an island of various scenarios

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

This really is rediculous. That's a smoking hot chick. If they really want to treat this as an experiment, at least attempt to isolate the variable, have her randomly approach single guys asking for directions while she's sober and see how much the reactions change. I doubt it would change very much.

NBA All-star

I'll bite.

maybe a drunk woman appears to be "cheaper" than a sober one approaching

or you know, less hassle.

NBA All-star

I just now watched the video

Them dudes tryna take her home are on some thirsty shit

But on the other hand, what does a girl being drunk in public in the middle of the day say? To these dudes, it says DTF.

Shittyness (drunk girl during the day) attracts shittyness (desperate dudes)

not gonna lie, having your heels broken and get stuck in the middle of the street is a much much better way to meet your soul mate

I just now watched the video

Them dudes tryna take her home are on some thirsty shit

But on the other hand, what does a girl being drunk in public in the middle of the day say? To these dudes, it says DTF.

Shittyness (drunk girl during the day) attracts shittyness (desperate dudes)
    Exactly. Lets not pretend behaving like that woman is isn't contemptible in the first place.

College superstar

I wonder how many concerned men who weren't trying to take advantage of her were edited out?

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Lol. Hollywood Blvd isn't a safe place for any staggering drunk. man or woman you're begging to be robbed or worse.

They might as well hire Nic Cage for their next social experiment, the acting can't get much worse

Obviously fake

NBA Superstar

I don't see the point of this video.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    This really is rediculous. That's a smoking hot chick. If they really want to treat this as an experiment, at least attempt to isolate the variable, have her randomly approach single guys asking for directions while she's sober and see how much the reactions change. I doubt it would change very much.
    I guess.. But is that an excuse?

Eh, not sure.