Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: Trump raised 6 million for vets last night....

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    no... narcissistic-snowflake-aggro-millennial is pretty much how i think of YOU.

$3, eh? how about 20 years of donations, personal sacrifice and research so as to give your generation a better chance at the privilege that mine had...?

and what does the NAACP have to do with anything? honestly, your reading comprehension seems to get worse with every passing day.

anyway, i'm out. consider this then another opportunity to spin your feces round and round without worrying about accountability.
    The solipsism is real.

Yes, your charitable donations are better than Trumps. You are a special snowflake

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Except Trump didn't donate 6 mil to Vets, he raised it from others. Trump himself hasn't even given 6 million total to charity in general since 2009. Of the 5.5 mil he's given, only $57,000 went to vets. But yea, the Donald loves vets.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    Are you blind? Even veterans are mocking Trump. No one likes being used as a prop for political gain, especially by a yuppie elitist who received a multiple deferments to get out serving in Vietnam, and takes digs at POWs ("I like people who weren't captured").

Even terror groups like Hamas donate to charity, dummy. It's the oldest pandering trick in the book.
    Veterans are also supporting Trump (see thread about Jimmy McMillan). I guess they aren't important to you because they don't serve your evil purposes.

amazing how the don is even getting hate for doing a fundraiser for veterans .. liberals are a fkn miserable bunch

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Except Trump didn't donate 6 mil to Vets, he raised it from others. Trump himself hasn't even given 6 million total to charity in general since 2009. Of the 5.5 mil he's given, only $57,000 went to vets. But yea, the Donald loves vets.

greedy bastard

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    you are talking about the Trump Foundation

Trump himself gave over 100 mil to various charities over the last 5 years

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    you are talking about the Trump Foundation

Trump himself gave over 100 mil to various charities over the last 5 years

If you count giving away undevelopable land to conservancy organizations, sure