Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: What was your best year of ball, stat wise?

I break the scoring record of my regional league scoring more than 39 ppg this year...BTWi play in europe

It's ugly ass B.Walton

I only remember the most recent one...Back when I was around 18 I used to play for a club in two leagues. I averaged exactly 30 in the junior league and was mostly a bench player averaging 13 in the senior league. It's weird because my style of play changed drastically between the two leagues. In the junior league I was basically a chucker making my living off the mid-range area. When I played with the big boys, I was mainly used for spot-up 3s (which I sucked at), some elbow Isos (my fav spot) and some slashing/playmkaing PnR duties. I was lucky to have a good relationship with my coach because most of them probably wouldn't have allowed me to play my mid-range game...isolating and shooting from that area in general really is discouraged overseas.

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Encre92
    You pos, don't post irrelevant things.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I still remember my stats from my senior year in high school when I made the all-regional team...

12.2 ppg, 11.6 apg, 6.5 rpg.

Don't remember the shooting splits, but if I had to guess, I shot around 65% simply because I only took about 4-5 shots per game. I took 8 three-pointers all season.

Didn't go on to play college because I left for the Marine Corps the day after my last day of high school (so yes, I missed graduation).

ISH boasters/liars/over exaggerators.... GO.
    Did you play ball in the Indianapolis area? If so, that 11.6 assist number is insane for a standard high school league. In a 32 minute game, most teams in our league probably averaged between 55-65 points per game so league leaders in assists were lucky to approach the 7.0apg mark. My teammate had some of the best vision I'd ever seen. He averaged a touch over 5 assists per. In fact, you averaged more than our top two assistmen combined.

Was it a run & gun league? I know there's areas where numbers spike like that. We had a league to our south where games were regularly in the 70's, 80's and above. That always blew my mind for 32 minutes games. Either way, impressive stuff, good sir.

On topic, my best year was my junior year - in large part due to the playmaker I referenced above. He and I clicked well. I moved, he passed, I scored. I averaged 14 points and 7 rebounds on exactly 50% shooting. Myself and two teammates were each unanimous choices for our All-Conference Team, something in which I always collectively took pride, for we were the only team to have three members, let alone being unanimous selections.

I averaged 21/6/2 as a combo guard my senior year of high school. Probably even better numbers in JV but they didn't keep stats for JV while I was on the team. My competition was mostly 6 foot tall white guys though playing in Atlantic Canada.

I was the #13 player in my 12 player squad!!! I was that good, was probably chosen out of pity

I am so bad at basketball