Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-20-2010, 06:54 PM   #1
Long Duck Dong
Decent playground baller

Long Duck Dong has not been impressing people
Default Politician photoshops herself with Nick Saban in fake endorsement.

Sh** looks fake as hell. What was she thinking?

http://www.nesn.com/2010/08/nick-sab...hop-magic.html

Nick Saban Endorsing Mayoral Candidate Dorothy Davidson Thanks to Photoshop Magic
by John Beattie on Aug 20, 2010 10:19:12 AM

Nick Saban Bessemer, Ala., councilwoman Dorothy Davidson knows how important Crimson Tide football is to the locals.

So important that she was willing to Photoshop herself into a photo with Alabama football coach Nick Saban, claiming he's endorsing her campaign.

On Tuesday, Davidson said the image of her and Saban together was real and taken about three weeks ago. However, when presented later with a 2007 photo of Saban and his wife, which was eerily similar to the photo of Davidson and Saban, the candidate acknowledged that her image was digitally added to the 2007 photo.

"They said we could do it this way," Davidson told The Birmingham News.

"My dad, Larry Morris, and coach Saban are friends," the country's worst campaign manager Kevin Morris said Tuesday. "We were on the golf course one day, and I asked him myself if this would be OK."

However, in another not-so-surprising twist of fate, Morris took a step back on Wednesday afternoon and told the media that he lied to Davidson and said the photo of the coach and his wife, Terry, was actually of Saban and his mother. He said he told Davidson that Saban had agreed to the alteration of the picture.

"I lied," Morris said. "[Davidson] didn't do anything wrong."
Photo of the Day
Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:00 PM   #2
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Politician photoshops herself with Nick Saban in fake endorsement.

PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:05 PM   #3
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll never understand people who think they can get away with BS like that.

This reminds me of a story I read in the paper the other day.
Quote:
Report: Maryland politician falsely claimed he played for Cowboys

Michael Vaughn, the incumbent running for the Maryland House of Delegates, posted a bio on his official campaign Website that claimed he played professional football for the Dallas Cowboys for 3 years.

Vaughn represents Prince George's County-based 24th District, which includes portions of Landover, Md., that includes FedExField, home of the Washington Redskins.

"We have no record of him playing for the Dallas Cowboys," Jancy Briles, spokeswoman for the Cowboys, told the Washington City Paper. An NFL database didn't have Michael Vaughn listed as ever playing in the NFL.

We're not sure why a guy running for office in Redskins land would want to tell people he played for the hated Cowboys.

Vaughn claimed the bio was a mistake and that he was signed as a free agent but did not play a down in the NFL.

He also criticized the Washington City Paper. In a release, he stated: "This week, The Washington City Paper posted on their website unresearched and inaccurate information about my biography in an attempt to create the appearance of dishonesty on my part. Unfortunately, I was unaware of an error on my campaign website, created by an outside marketing firm. Upon learning of the error, I immediately corrected the mistake."

link
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:23 PM   #4
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:25 PM   #5
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

pathetic really
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: