Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-19-2011, 07:02 PM   #31
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Baron Davis is a Knick

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:07 AM   #32
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I surprised I never gave my opinion on Boomdizzle, Bdiddy, The Body Guard....

This dude healthy and not jacking shots just vaulted this team into top 5.

Boomdizzle can play the PG position so all the greatness that comes with the position he can do and make our front court better. Really dont have to list the positives.

The only concerns are:
his inability (not effort) due to his age and injury no defense.
his decision making when it comes to shooting.

Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:50 AM   #33
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looks like somebody gained all that weight they lost last season lol I wish someone would hold him down and shave him. He always looks homeless. BTW, Welcome to the Knicks lol

In all seriousness though, he's way better than Bibby and Douglas.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:02 PM   #34
lebob23
38563065 38563065 3

lebob23 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Looks like somebody gained all that weight they lost last season lol I wish someone would hold him down and shave him. He always looks homeless. BTW, Welcome to the Knicks lol

In all seriousness though, he's way better than Bibby and Douglas.

well of course but do you know anything about a bulging disc. I do and from the way he stands in pictures I can tell that he has sciatic pain and that means he will not be playing much this year.
lebob23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:16 PM   #35
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebob23
well of course but do you know anything about a bulging disc. I do and from the way he stands in pictures I can tell that he has sciatic pain and that means he will not be playing much this year.

I didn't say anything about his back. If you read my previous posts, I state that Baron is never healthy and who knows if how much he'll play. I was just being positive...for once. No1 knows if he'll be healthy this season, bu the mere THOUGHT of him playing is better than Bibby being our pg.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:36 PM   #36
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I didn't say anything about his back. If you read my previous posts, I state that Baron is never healthy and who knows if how much he'll play. I was just being positive...for once. No1 knows if he'll be healthy this season, bu the mere THOUGHT of him playing is better than Bibby being our pg.
why do you humor this guy, what kind of dumb shit is that saying he can tell baron is in pain. Hahahahahaha, from reading some of this guys post, i can tell he is in pain lmfao.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:55 PM   #37
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebob23

Is it the smile, the fingernails, or the haircut that you can tell he is in pain?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:56 PM   #38
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
why do you humor this guy, what kind of dumb shit is that saying he can tell baron is in pain. Hahahahahaha, from reading some of this guys post, i can tell he is in pain lmfao.

You're right. I'm just bored at work and he was the only person posting lol Besides, it's been a while since the residential pit bull had to come out the cage. I thought I'd humor you guys for old time sake
Old 12-21-2011, 01:23 AM   #39
percolator
I brick open layups

percolator has decent reputation

Davis rubs me the wrong way, but if he's healthy and motivated he's a great pickup. Douglas as the 6th man and Bibby in a small role makes this team so much better.

I like that he took the minimum to allow the team to sign another player or two, unselfish act that gets him off to a good start.

He's got the personality to thrive in NY too
percolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:07 AM   #40
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by percolator
Davis rubs me the wrong way, but if he's healthy and motivated he's a great pickup. Douglas as the 6th man and Bibby in a small role makes this team so much better.

I like that he took the minimum to allow the team to sign another player or two, unselfish act that gets him off to a good start.

He's got the personality to thrive in NY too
doesnt hurt when you cashing in about 30mill for the next 2 seasons
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:45 AM   #41
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
doesnt hurt when you cashing in about 30mill for the next 2 seasons
This is true. Actually, it would be stupid to do anything different. Basically, for around 1 mill less, you get to strengthen your team while still getting paid a fat salary elsewhere. Best of both worlds.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:03 PM   #42
MightyWhitey
Local High School Star

MightyWhitey has decent reputationMightyWhitey has decent reputation

I'm not too thrilled about this signing for two reasons. He's injury prone and has a history with being a wise guy. He's not the best suited player for the Knicks at all. But I guess this will have to do.
MightyWhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:21 PM   #43
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
I'm not too thrilled about this signing for two reasons. He's injury prone and has a history with being a wise guy. He's not the best suited player for the Knicks at all. But I guess this will have to do.

I really think Baron will be highly motivated, and from watching over the course of his career......

When Baron Davis is motivated he is as good as any top 3 pg in the league.

I doubt he will bring any problems here.

He knows what's at stake here.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: