Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 11-03-2007, 01:44 PM   #1
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation
Default People in Atlanta tired of the negativity?

http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/sha...impress_b.html

Terence Moore is the AJC writer who writes about the Hawks. The fans don't take too kindly to his negativity.

People should drop the Chris Paul stuff. I'm a fan that doesn't have a real positive outlook, but people need to stop with this pointless and cliche argument because it's extremely tired.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:46 PM   #2
steve

steve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputation
Default Re: People in Atlanta tired of the negativity?

I think they should have a winning season before they really start complaining about negativity. By the way, was last night a sell out?
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:52 PM   #3
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
I think they should have a winning season before they really start complaining about negativity. By the way, was last night a sell out?

I'm not sold on the team either. My biggest problem though is the same tired arguments. Why don't he get some fresh material instead of acting like a parrot. It's lazy writing.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:54 PM   #4
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

right when i saw the name of this thread i knew i should comment. now i live in ATL and yes i am tired of the negativity people have on tha hawks this year. But you cant really blame them because of the past horrible season they have had. But now is different and nobody really seems to notice...this is a new team with new uniforms and they finished preason 7-1! sold out opening game and beat the mavericks!

THIS IS A NEW TEAM!

NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:59 PM   #5
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
right when i saw the name of this thread i knew i should comment. now i live in ATL and yes i am tired of the negativity people have on tha hawks this year. But you cant really blame them because of the past horrible season they have had. But now is different and nobody really seems to notice...this is a new team with new uniforms and they finished preason 7-1! sold out opening game and beat the mavericks!

THIS IS A NEW TEAM!

I can surely blame Moore's lazy writing. Chris Paul? **** Chris Paul. He's not playing for the Hawks so Moore needs to get over it. Atleast complain about the newest bust named Shelden Williams.

I'm actually glad he is getting ripped apart in his blog.

Last edited by Hotlantadude81 : 11-03-2007 at 02:01 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:31 PM   #6
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation

D*mn. Harsh crazy stuff from Moore. He really needs to move on from the '05 draft. I wonder how this article would make Anthony Johnson feel. Motivating? Or like a scrub?
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 06:43 PM   #7
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

I love Chris Paul, and at the time I thought the Hawks should've grabbed a point guard, but it's in the past and it's time to move on. Wonder if that guy'll start cussing out Atlanta for not taking Yi 2-3 years down the line?
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: