Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Default Re: Official Nightly game thread.

rudy had some sick dunks last game wow.

Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Close game throughout, but our defense collapsed late in the third and we never recovered. Darko played exceptionally well tonight. He held Duncan to 14 points and even racked up a double-double. Conley had two straight good games, but he struggled tonight. George Hill absolutely owned him. We really need to get some consistency from our guards and off the bench.

Also, Rudy needs to ditch the MoHawk immediately.

I am Chris Wilcox

I'm guessing that Darko got the start was because of Duncan. It makes sense I guess, he held him to only 14 points and he only shot 6 of 18, so Darko must have been doing something right out there.

Only 10 assists? 10? These guys need to f*cking pass the ball.

Rudy's mohawk is great. He should dye it red or something.

Also, we were once 3-3, we're now 4-10, which means we have gone 1-7 in our last eight games.

Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Ugh!!!

Disappointing lost. We had the lead most of the game until late in the fourth. Too many turnovers. Q. Ross didn't play and he was truly missed as Durant and Green had their way with Gay and Buckner. Crittenton got in and played decent, but missed too many freethrows. Mayo was Mayo. All I got to say is, if the deal is still on the table to get rid of Conley, hopefully we will do it ASAP.

I am Chris Wilcox

We lost to the Thunder? The team, that before playing us, had only won one game and were on a 14 game losing streak. Dear God, make this trade go down. Warrick isn't doing anything and Conley is inconsistent at best.

I am Chris Wilcox

We won! This feels great. Granted it was against the Clippers, who basically suck worse than we do, but it's still a win. I think Lowry might be getting another start in the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    We won! This feels great. Granted it was against the Clippers, who basically suck worse than we do, but it's still a win. I think Lowry might be getting another start in the next game.
    Marc and Mike didn't get starts. Anyone know why?

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Rudy played real nice last night.

Wow, we got completely destroyed last night. It's getting ridiculous now.

I am Chris Wilcox

I think we all know that problem lies with the coaching and I think something will get done about that soon. Hopefully before Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    I think we all know that problem lies with the coaching and I think something will get done about that soon. Hopefully before Christmas.
    Kindly explain more. THe only obvious thing is he won't keep his players in. Most magnified in COnley's case. If he doesn't play well, then Lowry immediately subs for him.

I don't want Iavaroni to be like Terry Porter though. Dragic was the sole reason the Suns lost to the Mavs last week, and he still kept him in there after a Kwame-esque performance. JJ Barea was lighting him up big time.

I am Chris Wilcox

Iavaroni is not taking this team anywhere. He's made minimal improvements to the team. The reason our defense has improved is because of the addition of Kevin O'Neil, not because of Iavaroni. Iavaroni wants a fast team, which is good for our guards and Rudy, but that means Gasol is getting less touches. The ball isn't going inside as nearly as much as it should be.

Also, Iavaroni wouldn't be able to draw up a set play if his life depended on it. We need a coach who knows how to draw up plays and play in the half court. Running is fine and is an excellent way of getting easy point, but it should not be used as a primary offense, it should be used when possible to exploit the defense. Currently we have little to no half court plays, just swinging the ball around and look for an open shot, that doesn't work.

Tonight we play OKC again. Time for revenge!!!!!!

I want Darko to start again. Then let him proceed to tear Kevin Durant into two from the head down.

2 games in a row baby!!!

Even if it was against a crippled Rockets team and OKC without Wilcox, it's still 2 wins! Yeah!

Also, I like how Darko and Lowry has been starting, gives the bench some offense with Warrick, Gasol and Conley.

Conley was awesome last game. Hope he plays like that from this point on.

Quote Originally Posted by gasolina
    2 games in a row baby!!!

Even if it was against a crippled Rockets team and OKC without Wilcox, it's still 2 wins! Yeah!

Also, I like how Darko and Lowry has been starting, gives the bench some offense with Warrick, Gasol and Conley.

Conley was awesome last game. Hope he plays like that from this point on.
    Hopefully Conley continues playing like that.