Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: The Kobe Video, where he disses management

Who said it was leaked? ESPN says it has surfaced. And it has. Because obviously we wouldn't know about it if it hadn't. But I haven't read anywhere that it has been leaked.

I usually hit open layups

I read in this thread it was leaked.

Serious playground baller dudeguykid's Avatar

i cant believe theyve sold 5000 copies so far. thats more than i though. Wonder why whoever already has it hasnt leaked it all over youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by dudeguykid
    i cant believe theyve sold 5000 copies so far. thats more than i though. Wonder why whoever already has it hasnt leaked it all over youtube.
    because they wont recieve the video till the total has been reached

Root Of All Evil

I'm not supporting those L.A. douche bags. However, I do want to see the clip. Anyone know where I can find the full leaked version?

Serious playground baller dudeguykid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    I'm not supporting those L.A. douche bags. However, I do want to see the clip. Anyone know where I can find the full leaked version?

im sure as soon as someone gets a hold of it, they will put it on youtube.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by dudeguykid
    They haven't. They are the ones that put that lame counter on their site, of course it's BS. They are trying to save face and can say what they want. I wouldn't be surprised if that number jumps up very quickly around draft day by them of course. They probably have not sold more than a couple hundred (if that much).

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

I cant believe these losers passed up 100,000 dollars so they could "expose" Kobe with things he was saying in May.

Banned

who cares? why do people make this such a big deal? it's not even a sex tape

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    I cant believe these losers passed up 100,000 dollars so they could "expose" Kobe with things he was saying in May.
    I'm pretty sure a lot of people will buy it. THAT many people hate Kobe. Outside of L.A. Kobe probably has a handful of fans. They're trying to make money off Kobe's image. America loves to hate.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Make It Rain
    I'm pretty sure a lot of people will buy it. THAT many people hate Kobe. Outside of L.A. Kobe probably has a handful of fans. They're trying to make money off Kobe's image. America loves to hate.
    Yeah, but a 100k? There's no way they make anywhere NEAR that much money selling it. You've got to be a complete douche to pass that up.

owwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Make It Rain
    Outside of L.A. Kobe probably has a handful of fans.
    One of the stupidest things I have ever read on this forum. Have you watched any of the Laker road games? Outside of places like Phoenix, no one gets more support (and hate) on the road as Kobe. He has hundreds of fans in every game on the road wearing his jersey. There is a reason his jersey is the #1 seller, and its not because only LA is buying it.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    One of the stupidest things I have ever read on this forum. Have you watched any of the Laker road games? Outside of places like Phoenix, no one gets more support (and hate) on the road as Kobe. He has hundreds of fans in every game on the road wearing his jersey. There is a reason his jersey is the #1 seller, and its not because only LA is buying it.
    True... Kobe is as equally loved as he is hated. No doubt, he's the most intriguing figure in sports. Even ****** will watch his just for the opportunity to see him fail. And yeah, his jersey sales are #1 for a reason. Besides, look at how ESPN has been hyping this story for about a month. He captures the public's attention and even overhsadowed the NBA champs.

These idiots with the video are kind of funny. They managed to get a hold of something slightly valuable, and are desperately trying to cash in on it. Their plan is awful though. They're charging people $2.00 to see it...but you don't actually get to see it when you buy it. You have to wait because they're worried it will get put up for free on youtube once they start releasing it.

So they basically tell you, "The second we release this thing it'll be up on youtube. So you might as well wait for it and watch it for free; or you can pay us $2.00 and see it 30 seconds before it gets put up on the web."

The only people who would pay for that video are the Lakers, Kobe, or the media. The knuckleheads had the right idea in the first place, and should have just taken whatever $$$ they could get from the highest bidder. If that was only a couple hundred bucks, that's its market value.

Default Re: More from the Kobe video

They should have trade Bynum for Kidd. Bynum is going to be nothing more then average. Kidd and Kobe back court would be amazing.