Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 03-09-2008, 03:30 PM   #1
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here
Default Friend Wii Codes

I just got Super Smash Bros Brawl at midnight and I was wondering if some of yall got it. If you do add me.

Name: Q.E.C
Wii Code: 1057 8245 8809 5443
Brawl Code: 0946 1915 9217

Last edited by Q.E.C : 03-09-2008 at 03:54 PM.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:53 AM   #2
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Friend Wii Codes

Where is my Wii code?
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:58 AM   #3
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think it's in the system settings somewhere.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:16 PM   #4
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Where is my Wii code?

On the home menu, click on your messages, then click address book, then you should see it.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:30 AM   #5
R.i.p. B.i.g.
Banned

R.i.p. B.i.g. has an OK reputation so far

name:krool

number:2835-9752-9823
R.i.p. B.i.g. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:00 PM   #6
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.i.p. B.i.g.
name:krool

number:2835-9752-9823

ok add me. i'm getting ready to add you. for my knickname i also go by Q.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:21 PM   #7
R.i.p. B.i.g.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
ok add me. i'm getting ready to add you. for my knickname i also go by Q.
k i'll do it tonight
Old 03-11-2008, 07:30 PM   #8
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wii: 335-8607-4635-8440

Brawl: 2793-0322-7687
Old 03-11-2008, 09:05 PM   #9
R.i.p. B.i.g.
Banned

what is your brawl code for and how do you find it?
Old 03-11-2008, 11:23 PM   #10
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Prolly for hooking up with friends online. They give it to you when you connect online.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:14 AM   #11
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

K I found my Wii code..
7537 4703 6476 5924

Now what do we do with these codes? (sorry for being so slow)
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:18 AM   #12
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.i.p. B.i.g.
what is your brawl code for and how do you find it?

When you play brawl, click on wi-fi. When you connect it should show you your code (unless you skipped). When you click on your friends list you wull see it again and you can add friends there.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:19 AM   #13
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Wii: 335-8607-4635-8440

Brawl: 2793-0322-7687

I'll add you tomorrow.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: