Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-03-2008, 02:58 PM   #1
keBin
I airball my layups

keBin has an OK reputation so far
Default I got NBA LIVE 09 !!!! =)

hey guys, i jus wanted to tell you that i got nba live 09 for psp 4 days before the release .. ill tell you if anything improved and how good this " DNA " thing is ,

EDIT, aright the graphics seem exactly the same .. they got the new jerseys, i dont know how to update or do that DNA thing, freestyle dribbling is used by holding L+ triangle, square, X and circle,they included the Crown again, rosters are from july 18th, 2008,

oh dam sorry ill finish this when i come bak home , later

Last edited by keBin : 10-03-2008 at 04:26 PM.
keBin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:24 PM   #2
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I got NBA LIVE 09 !!!! =)

How are the rosters of the international teams? Are the players rated accurately?
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:53 PM   #3
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sounds like another dud.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:41 PM   #4
keBin
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by keBin
hey guys, i jus wanted to tell you that i got nba live 09 for psp 4 days before the release .. ill tell you if anything improved and how good this " DNA " thing is ,

EDIT, aright the graphics seem exactly the same .. they got the new jerseys, i dont know how to update or do that DNA thing, freestyle dribbling is used by holding L+ triangle, square, X and circle,they included the Crown again, rosters are from july 18th, 2008,

oh dam sorry ill finish this when i come bak home , later

EDIT2, ariight .. umm they hav player hotspots by pressing triangle twice, fiba world championship game mode, they have 2 on 2 in mini games--- but when they shoot they jump so dam high ! lol , i thought it was a glitch or something , or maybe it is o.O--- and remember how the layout of the menu was in nba live08 , well thats how it is in nba live 09 lol , jus blue background and w/ a black crown ... there are 24 FIBA teams , starting from angola to USA and well ye that is what i got to say about this game lol , if you hav any questions jus ask and ill try to answer .. thanks,
Old 10-03-2008, 08:43 PM   #5
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What are Theo Papaloukas, Sofoklis Schortsanitis, and Dimitris Diamantidis rated on Greece?

Also can you trade players from FIBA teams to NBA teams?
Old 10-03-2008, 10:10 PM   #6
keBin
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
What are Theo Papaloukas, Sofoklis Schortsanitis, and Dimitris Diamantidis rated on Greece?

Also can you trade players from FIBA teams to NBA teams?

Theo Papaloukas- 86
Sofoklis Schortsanitis- is not in the game
Dimitris Diamantidis - 78

Overall team rating is 92
Old 10-04-2008, 12:02 AM   #7
Grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by keBin
Theo Papaloukas- 86
Sofoklis Schortsanitis- is not in the game
Dimitris Diamantidis - 78

Overall team rating is 92

Thanks bud!

Surprising how highly they've rated the Greeks.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:06 AM   #8
keBin
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Thanks bud!

Surprising how highly they've rated the Greeks.

lol yep i know , but tell me how USA is rated as 95
Old 10-04-2008, 12:03 PM   #9
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

played the demo for nba live 09 yesterday(also played nba 2k and nba inside) for the ps3 and it sucks(inside sucks aswell 2k was the best out of the 3)
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: