Default The hard life of being a duck. (NSFW: duck rape)

the p-nis is as long as your whole body and likes to corkscrew. just think about that, lebowski.

http://www.cracked.com/funny-2938-duck-rape/

disclaimer: this post made for edumacational purposes only.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: The hard life of being a duck. (NSFW: duck rape)

speaking of ducks...

there is this lake near where i live, i pass it on the way to work every morning...its happened like 3 times no bullshit but some people i've told don't believe me.

you got these big swans or whatever(mom/dad ducks) crossing the road in a single file line leading baby ducks where it looks like teachers leading school children. its so surreal its almost unbelievable you're seeing this. they don't even care about the cars like they're expecting the cars to stop for them, all of the cars stop too(like 35mph zone), and you're just in the middle of the road stopped with the lake on the far left, and these ducks crossing two 3 lane roads in this organized line.

its just one of the most surreal things i've ever seen, and its usually early so i'm all groggy but like WTF...i've told a few people but they think i'm BS'ing. i haven't seen it in awhile but i'm going to take a pic next time. kicked myself for not thinking about taking a pic of this.

true story i swear

   

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Godzuki again.
    one of the craziest times i've had with animals is bringing a mug of green tea to a riverbank where a bunch of geese resided. godamn.

and this, coming from someone who spent a long summer working at the philly zoo. i mean, i rubbed shoulders with crocs, rhinos, black bears and exotic birds, but geese are just off the charts on aggression.

i still really like ducks and geese, but... need to maintain distance, i guess.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    one of the craziest times i've had with animals is bringing a mug of green tea to a riverbank where a bunch of geese resided. godamn.

and this, coming from someone who spent a long summer working at the philly zoo. i mean, i rubbed shoulders with crocs, rhinos, black bears and exotic birds, but geese are just off the charts on aggression.

i still really like ducks and geese, but... need to maintain distance, i guess.

oh yeah i used to go fishing a lot when i was little, and geese will come at you if you're near a duckling...they're real aggressive. they bite other ducks real hard over food if you're throwing it at them too, like all self.