Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-20-2007, 11:09 AM   #1
H20
I airball my layups

Default ot:groin pull

I pulled my left upper yesterday . It hurts just bad enough so i can't bend my thigh at all, but can walk straight and not have any problems.can't run at all though, mild fast walk at best which sucks because when i tried to ball today i had to play like C-webb and got my ass blown by.

I'm resting it now but how long does it take to heal if you've done this? I know all pulls/sprains are different but i'd just like to know to give me an idea.
H20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:11 AM   #2
qwerty
(o_0)

Default Re: ot:groin pull

suck it up.

no pain no gain.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:11 AM   #3
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

Groin Pull? Come back when you've got something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkV8HoNayHg

Ontopic: don't force it. If it's pulled it needs rest to heal. Don't know how severe it is. You can'tlook at nba players when aiming for a return date for yourself. These guys train everyday get paid millions and if they are in pain they'll get a shot and ruin their bodies anyway.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:15 AM   #4
H20
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
Groin Pull? Come back when you've got something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkV8HoNayHg

Ontopic: don't force it. If it's pulled it needs rest to heal. Don't know how severe it is. You can'tlook at nba players when aiming for a return date for yourself. These guys train everyday get paid millions and if they are in pain they'll get a shot and ruin their bodies anyway.
i'm giving it 2 days, if it ain't gone then there was no groin pull, what groin pull?

the court needs me, if i'm not there then nappy haired kids parade the court and start ruining my territory .
H20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:20 AM   #5
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Are you this guy?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/player...le?statsId=484
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:48 AM   #6
ElPigto
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by H20
I pulled my left upper yesterday . It hurts just bad enough so i can't bend my thigh at all, but can walk straight and not have any problems.can't run at all though, mild fast walk at best which sucks because when i tried to ball today i had to play like C-webb and got my ass blown by.

I'm resting it now but how long does it take to heal if you've done this? I know all pulls/sprains are different but i'd just like to know to give me an idea.

I strained my groin once during a game. I tried to keep on playing but I was hopping a lot so I stopped. It took about a week for me to get back to my normal self. I still tried to play ball. Then again, I always play ball no matter how injured I might get during a game. One time I actually twisted my ankles four times during a game until I finally crawled off the court.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: