Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Everybody was saying GS had an * before the finals, do the cavs inherit thatwith a W?

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall

So every team the Cavs faced in the playoffs were healthy?

no but in order to win the championship they have to face a really good and healthy team?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: Everybody was saying GS had an * before the finals, do the cavs inherit thatwith a W?

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    this, hurry and create your retarded narratives before he wins!!
    Exactly. This f.aggot is crapping his pants right now

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    According to bran stans GSW probably wouldn't be here if they had to face the fully healthy west..

So by beating GSW what does that prove, that they can beat the Western Conference B team that is only there because the real competition (KD, WB & other huge pieces on better teams) were out..

This bran stan logic if we are being consistent
    So are you saying 2014 spurs is an aterisk bec they beat Miami who was only there because of Lebron voodoo on Rose and PG?

Also, let me just say that i believe only Spurs could've stopped GSW.

PS. Asterisks are for idiots. Every championship is fully deserved. It's incredibly hard to win a championship. Staying healthy is part of the game. Every team faces the risk of injuries. Managing minutes and building a deep roster to avoid overworked players are part of the requirements to win a ring. You don't get to through 82 RS games and 4 best of 7 series by luck. Luck is for one and done games like the NCAA.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    So are you saying 2014 spurs is an aterisk bec they beat Miami who was only there because of Lebron voodoo on Rose and PG?

Also, let me just say that i believe only Spurs could've stopped GSW.

PS. Asterisks are for idiots. Every championship is fully deserved. It's incredibly hard to win a championship. Staying healthy is part of the game. Every team faces the risk of injuries. Managing minutes and building a deep roster to avoid overworked players are part of the requirements to win a ring. You don't get to through 82 RS games and 4 best of 7 series by luck. Luck is for one and done games like the NCAA.

You bran stans have been claiming asterik for the Warriors before they even made the finals wtf are you talking about

WTF are you talking about?

Most brans were claiming the GSW had an asterik even before the finals, due to facing teams who were injured..

So if the cavs beat GSW.. Don't they nherit that *
    da f*ck?

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

ahahahaha. what an idiot.