Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Who is the best Point Guard in the NBA?

Nash is still the best imo. The goal of the PG is to elevate the teams offense and nobody does that better than Nash, which is why the Suns have a top 5 offense in the league even after losing Amare. Rose's Bulls on the other hand have the 18th rated offense...and he has the better supporting cast.

17/11/64% TS is insane.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    No I said % fluctuate from year to year so just because Rose is shooting 2% better it doesn't necessarily mean that through the next few years he will be the better 3 point shooter.
    And what I'm saying is that last year Rose wasn't even a three point shooter. His % was so bad it's not even worth bring up. This is the first year he's utilized the shot. He isn't peaking with his 3pt shot. You know around what you're getting out of Deron. Rose is already putting up better 3pt % than D-Will and what I'm saying is with continued usage and practice it'll PROBABLY get better.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Nash is still the best imo. The goal of the PG is to elevate the teams offense and nobody does that better than Nash, which is why the Suns have a top 5 offense in the league even after losing Amare. Rose's Bulls on the other hand have the 18th rated offense...and he has the better supporting cast.

17/11/64% TS is insane.
    I'd absolutely agree with you if that elevated offense could translate to wins. And of course the fact that PHX doesn't play defense can't be blamed on Nash and at the same time you can't blame Rose for not having players that consistently finish for him. Though they're getting better.

They're just two entirely different styles and two entirely different players within the context of their team.

Steve Nash is impossible to hate and one of my favorite players to ever play the game.

Very good NBA starter

Dude, the fact that they're even near .500 is a testament to Nah. This year they've been the worst rebounding team in the league AND the worst defensively. Only reason they might make the playoffs is because of their elite offense, which is all Nash. I just don't see Rose or anybody else not named CP3 having such a huge impact.

1. Nash
    2. CP3
    3. Rose
    4. D-Will
    5.Westbrook

Quote Originally Posted by Rose

you're gold sometimes I swear.THIS. this is why I like you.
    Unfortunately that got me some negs, but it was worth it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

D-Will is my fav PG

But when I watch Nash , numbers are amazing for the minutes played , and how he impacts a game -- -- he really is amazing.

Any opportunity you can watch him play do it ...
    he doesn't hav much left in the tank ,,, appreciate him while you can

jasper

1)chris paul
    2)Deron williams
    3)derik rose
    4)steve nash
    5)russel westbrook