Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-20-2010, 12:51 AM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Rose and Noah.

Those are the only two that really without any question be "untouchable". Everyone else on the team should be open to trade. I really, really hope Deng and Hinrich are gone after this season as that would really help out even more with signing a big or even 2 big free agents. But my point is that with the right trade I'd give up everyone on the team not named Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah. Even then... for the right trade I'd give up Noah. I mean... crap... who am I kidding for LeBron James or Kevin Durant I'd even trade Rose. But you know what I mean.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 03:07 AM   #2
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation
Default Re: Rose and Noah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Those are the only two that really without any question be "untouchable". Everyone else on the team should be open to trade. I really, really hope Deng and Hinrich are gone after this season as that would really help out even more with signing a big or even 2 big free agents. But my point is that with the right trade I'd give up everyone on the team not named Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah. Even then... for the right trade I'd give up Noah. I mean... crap... who am I kidding for LeBron James or Kevin Durant I'd even trade Rose. But you know what I mean.

No I do not....Stop dreaming and start being realistic.

Lebron = Not Happening

Durant = Thats even more a stretch

You seem to think by trading away everyone, filling the gaps with scrubs and plugging in any of the two you mentioned we will be instant contenders/champs. There is an intangible you neglected to factor in your alternate universe, "Chemistry". We have noah, deng, rose, gibson(steal of the draft) and johnson who all play well together. Build around that and go from there.
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 03:02 PM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I didn't say either of those trades were happening. I said that I WOULD give up anyone on the team including Derrick Rose for LeBron James or Kevin Durant.

Also, the team plays well but that team doesn't play well enough to compete. Rose and Noah are the only two real keepers on this team. Deng keeps on getting injured and really isn't all that great. Gibson has been playing very well but again if there's a chance to package him up for a trade in order to sign a big free agent that would be crazy not to do it.

Signing a big free agent isn't out of the question. I'd give up Luol Deng and/or Taj Gibson if it meant getting Dwyane Wade or Chris Bosh or Amare Stoudemire or Joe Johnson.

Also, if you get LeBron James and hold on to Rose and Noah you can pretty much fill the other two positions with just solid role players and that team can compete.

Last edited by ConanRulesNBC : 03-20-2010 at 03:07 PM.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #4
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

From here on out, Lebron James is only to be mentioned on this board in the context of "raging hypocrite douche/coward" and/or "consumer of diseased animal genitalia".

No exceptions.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:21 PM   #5
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by methusala
From here on out, Lebron James is only to be mentioned on this board in the context of "raging hypocrite douche/coward" and/or "consumer of diseased animal genitalia".

No exceptions.
+1,000,000,000,000

eff lebron,

After Rose and Noah, I'd keep Kirk (yes I'd keep Kirk), Miller one more year, Hakim Warrick, Taj (obviously), James Johnson, and possibly Flip Murray.

Everyone else, see ya!
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:26 PM   #6
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
+1,000,000,000,000

eff lebron,

After Rose and Noah, I'd keep Kirk (yes I'd keep Kirk), Miller one more year, Hakim Warrick, Taj (obviously), James Johnson, and possibly Flip Murray.

Everyone else, see ya!

yea i agree with all these players staying as well! Id say keep acie law for back-up but only if we can trade hinrich for a decent player!
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:46 PM   #7
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

There's no dought this team is better with both of them in the lineup. Just makes you wonder how many games they could have won during that bad 10 game stretch had they been healthy. I think they would have won at least 4 of those games.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:00 PM   #8
Mike~Mike
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Mike~Mike has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Because you are a Bulls fan I will forgive the D Rose comment.
Mike~Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:04 PM   #9
Mike~Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Frohman
No I do not....Stop dreaming and start being realistic.

Lebron = Not Happening

Durant = Thats even more a stretch

You seem to think by trading away everyone, filling the gaps with scrubs and plugging in any of the two you mentioned we will be instant contenders/champs. There is an intangible you neglected to factor in your alternate universe, "Chemistry". We have noah, deng, rose, gibson(steal of the draft) and johnson who all play well together. Build around that and go from there.
You may be right ol boy I wanted a D Rose/ D Wade poster and that might be... man I hate to give that up. Anyway I like what I have seen from Joe he looks good. And lets not forget about Bosh still got to shoot for those stars.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:05 PM   #10
Mike~Mike

Quote:
I didn't say either of those trades were happening. I said that I WOULD give up anyone on the team including Derrick Rose for LeBron James or Kevin Durant.

Also, the team plays well but that team doesn't play well enough to compete. Rose and Noah are the only two real keepers on this team. Deng keeps on getting injured and really isn't all that great. Gibson has been playing very well but again if there's a chance to package him up for a trade in order to sign a big free agent that would be crazy not to do it.

Signing a big free agent isn't out of the question. I'd give up Luol Deng and/or Taj Gibson if it meant getting Dwyane Wade or Chris Bosh or Amare Stoudemire or Joe Johnson.

Also, if you get LeBron James and hold on to Rose and Noah you can pretty much fill the other two positions with just solid role players and that team can compete.
You are killing yourself bro aright - a whole lot of cool points!!!!!!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: