Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-22-2011, 10:09 PM   #721
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 15 Discussion and Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
But I didn't post it. That's the funny thing to me

I don't think anyone was saying Welker would be terrible without Moss and Jordy would be terrible without Jennings. What most people were saying was that their numbers would go down if Moss or Jennings were gone. Obviously Welker has proved this wrong, but it seems like Jordy struggled quite a bit without Jennings.
No one is trying to take away from their accomplishments.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:41 PM   #722
northwinds
Banned

northwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputationnorthwinds has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I don't think anyone was saying Welker would be terrible without Moss and Jordy would be terrible without Jennings. What most people were saying was that their numbers would go down if Moss or Jennings were gone. Obviously Welker has proved this wrong, but it seems like Jordy struggled quite a bit without Jennings.
No one is trying to take away from their accomplishments.

one game.....seriously, seriously.......when the greatest receiver since Jesus had the very same 29 yards against KC....... And yes, I was told time and time again that Wes Welker would be nobody without Randy Moss...laughed at, ridiculed, etc. to even suggest that Welker was a top 10 WR in the league.....moss be gone for a long time and Welker be the leading receiver in the NFL...and folks like KingsBeasley pretending that they didn't make they same arguments against Welker that they are making against Jordy.....I know a racist when I see one.......
northwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:46 PM   #723
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That just sounds super.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:46 PM   #724
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwinds
I don't follow the HBCU Steelers team......way too boring to watch....don't reflect the diversity of America.....so I can't comment on that situation....

You don't need to watch anything.

1 player that is inferior starts over the superior one. It is the same situation in GB.

How about potential reasons then? I'm interested in your take as an outside observer since you don't watch them at all.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: