Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: I'm going to take a shower now, when I get back I'll post some pics of my cheap ex..

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    lol @ idiots believing this sloppy fat fukk attn whore compulsive liar
    Look who's mad, the poor little 40 year old korean virgin who lives at home while working at his dad's auto body shop. Again, post a pic of yourself with your name and your age and I'll post every single info about myself and stuff that can be confirmed a la my page on eurobasket, hell, even my facebook-page. But we know you won't because you're too ashamed of yourself, you won't even tell people your exact age.. Such a cool cat, a grown man calling himself "Godzuki" while using some silly cartoon-pic.. Virgin, please.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: I'm going to take a shower now, when I get back I'll post some pics of my cheap ex..

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Someone said "solid smash material" ... haven't even seen the ho's face yet. Girls with a bangin' body come a dime a dozen, when you and1 with a face to complement, holla at me.
    She was solid smash material, actually, not gf-material though.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Those are some nice, white, silky, milky boobies. Solely built for comfort. I would suckle them gently till I fell asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    She was solid smash material, actually, not gf-material though.
    All good mang... why don't you post a pic of her grill?

Post a pic of you two together.

NBA rookie of the year

All good mang... why don't you post a pic of her grill?
    Is grill equal with *****? I'm swedish, I don't know slang..
    Posting ***** will get me banned.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Post a pic of you two together.
    I'm not going to post a picture of her face.

Is grill equal with *****? I'm swedish, I don't know slang..
    Posting ***** will get me banned.
    Grill means face

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    Grill means face
    Haha..

To the guy who asked, no, I won't post a picture of her face, that's too cruel.

Haha..

To the guy who asked, no, I won't post a picture of her face, that's too cruel.
    How is that cruel? She'll never see it posted here, and no one will know her, period. You not posting her face or a pic of you with her, illustrates you might be lying about the entire thing. Just sayin' ...

Why don't you post a pic of the two of you together and just black out her face.

David Lee bags broads 10x hotter than this.

I would say maybe even 100 times

goddamn hes handsome

NBA rookie of the year

How is that cruel? She'll never see it posted here, and no one will know her, period. You not posting her face or a pic of you with her, illustrates you might be lying about the entire thing. Just sayin' ...

Why don't you post a pic of the two of you together and just black out her face.
    If it's not cruel, post naked pics of your ex girlfriend and also post a pic of her face.

There are all kind of search engines today and if the pics wouldn't be legit it would take 5 seconds for people to find the real origin of the pic.

Don't understand how a pic of me blacking out her face would make any difference.

What if her face looks like this?

NBA rookie of the year

Hell, yeah.

This is his lady, her name is Sabina Gadecki.