Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-02-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Should Tebow Mania come to an end after Saturday?

Okay, let's get out of the way that the Raiders are a joke, finding new ways to lose divisions/games, etc. Carson Palmer actually played like the QB people wanted him to be in the final few weeks, but the rest of the team is an absolute joke. Burned by Calvin Johnson, etc. Bravo Raiders for letting Denver back in to the division.

Anyway, is Saturday the end of the so called "Tebow Mania"? Let's be honest, he's looked awful as a QB in the last two games. Certainly Fox seems to have put training wheels on him and the offense, but Tebow's still not making throws that he should be, making one read throws, and for the first time in a while in a clutch "scenario" a team didn't run a prevent defense. KC ran their normal defense and Tebow looked suspect.

So what's the final verdict if you're Elway/Broncos? Do you keep him, or do you get rid of him to a team like Jacksonville who would be a perfect fit for him IMO. Funny that all those Bronco "fans" who showed up behind Skip Bayless in Denver are probably the same group of fans are jumping off the bandwagon now, funny huh.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Should Tebow Mania come to an end after Saturday?

Keep him and sign that backup in GB Flynn.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:44 AM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm really conflicted because I can't stand the Tim Tebow mania, but I also really hate the Steelers.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:46 AM   #4
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I'm really conflicted because I can't stand the Tim Tebow mania, but I also really hate the Steelers.

I want the Steelers to win, it's kind of a unfair to Tebow because Tebow Mania was created by Skip Bayless, but with that said, I can't watch ESPN (and Skip Bayless) when the Broncos win anymore. I can't.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:54 PM   #5
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

He has looked flat out awful two games in a row. What troubled me in his performance yesterday was the indecision. We all know he's not a good passer, but that's compounded by not taking opportunities when they present themselves. He was even hesitant when it came to running.

The Buffalo game was bad, but everybody has bad road performances. But I can honestly say that yesterday was the first time I've seen him, college or pro, look like he was overwhelmed by the situation.

Still hasn't changed my opinion, which is that I want to see him after a full off season, OTA's, snaps with the 1's, etc before making a decision. Since Denver obviously has zero confidence in Brady Quinn, I fully expect them to bring in a QB either through FA or the draft and have him compete for the job.

They have several needs, but I wonder how high Weeden from Ok State will go. He's older and more mature; probably a little closer to being able to play right away than most rookies. Might be a good fit.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #6
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Keep him and sign that backup in GB Flynn.

No sane QB with a chance elsewhere is coming to Denver with Tebow there.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: