Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-06-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Best way to convert Youtube videos for video MP3 player?

Hey all, thanks for your help. I am looking for the easiest way to convert youtube vids to formats for a portable mp3 player (it plays most video formats). I use Ubuntu OS. I know there are some web "convertors" but there is just too much to sift through.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Best way to convert Youtube videos for video MP3 player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
Hey all, thanks for your help. I am looking for the easiest way to convert youtube vids to formats for a portable mp3 player (it plays most video formats). I use Ubuntu OS. I know there are some web "convertors" but there is just too much to sift through.

The ones I used weren't updated for the most recent YouTube layout.

I should start looking for something myself.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:04 PM   #3
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

mp3fiber
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:24 PM   #4
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Easiest program, free download. I use it all the time. Great results.

http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com/video/
DonDadda59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #5
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Jaksta works nicely. It's paid, but if you look hard enough, you'll be able to find it on some torrent sites, I'm sure.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:04 PM   #6
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i use a program called freeyoutubedownloader
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:19 PM   #7
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

this one gives me a song in itunes in seconds... That's what I roll with.

Been making a lot of CDs lately...
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #8
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

A better question would be... How do I convert this video to an MP3?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BM1kYNWc5o

Some music converts, some doesn't because of Third Party restrictions.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #9
Edwin
Serious playground baller

Edwin is considered somewhat coolEdwin is considered somewhat cool

aTube catcher is the best YouTube video download and converter. It will download and convert the video to DivX, XviD, WMV, WMA, MP4, MP3 and pretty much any other format you could possibly want.
Edwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:18 PM   #10
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I rarely use it converters because I rather a better quality version of the song. Some of these rips would be bad quality bit rates. Search the song you want and type in "320kbps download" that's what I do. If I can't find the song, grab a site converter no programs needed. Someone posted one above.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: