Default Re: [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute

Quote Originally Posted by LBJFTW
    Cavs LeBron > Wade > Miami LeBron

It doesn't get any simpler than that.
    nah he is still better than wade and everyone else in the league
    cavs lebron was top 5 goat material though

Quote Originally Posted by OmniStrife
    Meticode, as a Suns fan, I can agree with you completely.

I remember how Lakers fans laughed at me when I told them I've enjoyed the WCFs in 2010,
    and I how I didn't get mad at them for losing or how I was proud of them regardless.

They were all "Suns suck, how could you cheer after a loss??"

What some fans here, (mostly those of the elite teams) don't understand is...
    that winning it all is... oh my god blasphemy, not everything.

I'm a fan of the game and value great basketball and fun above some metal cup and finger jewellery.

Losing hurts, sure. But it's part of the game.

Great vid, it motivated me to make something similar for Nash, who's days in PHX are closing to an end.
    I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from. I mean, yea it sucked we loss and didn't make it to the Finals the last two LeBron years, but I'm not going to piss and moan over it. I think the biggest thing I was pissed about out of everything was the last 2 minutes of the game 6 against the Celtics. The whole freakin' team just gave up. That was not good basketball.

I love nail biters, I love teams earning their way to a championship. Whenever the Cavs made it to the playoffs I wished they got the hard teams to play, I didn't want them to get a cake-walk through to the playoffs. I want them to earn it and I want some entertaining basketball.

I was so glad the Mavs won. Not because it was Miami and I don't like Miami, but because everybody picked the Heat to win, almost every single person. And Dallas earned that shit and shoved it back in everyone's faces.

Who would've thought DeShawn f*ckin' Stevenson would get a ring before LeBron?

I remember how Lakers fans laughed at me when I told them I've enjoyed the WCFs in 2010,
    and I how I didn't get mad at them for losing or how I was proud of them regardless.

I'm a fan of the game and value great basketball and fun above some metal cup and finger jewellery.

Great vid, it motivated me to make something similar for Nash, who's days in PHX are closing to an end.
    To Piggyback of that statement it sounds similar to the way a lot of Memphis fans reacted after the series with Okc. Even though they lost Memphis played with complete heart and bounced back against Okc in multiple double digit deficits. They Played hard and both teams created the most exciting series of the playoffs. So just because your team loses doesn't mean you don't have something to cheer about

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    To Piggyback of that statement it sounds similar to the way a lot of Memphis fans reacted after the series with Okc. Even though they lost Memphis played with complete heart and bounced back against Okc in multiple double digit deficits. They Played hard and both teams created the most exciting series of the playoffs. So just because your team loses doesn't mean you don't have something to cheer about
    That series was amazing. I can't believe what Randolph did.

College superstar

I was going to mention the same thing Yung D-Will just said. Here in Memphis, a lot of us were hype from that series despite the fact that we lost. You should have heard people at my job talking the morning after triple OT game. They were like..."Mannnn...I hate we lost. But that game was AWESOME! I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, but it was worth it!"

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by LBJFTW
    Cavs LeBron > Wade > Miami LeBron

It doesn't get any simpler than that.

Quote Originally Posted by jlip
    I was going to mention the same thing Yung D-Will just said. Here in Memphis, a lot of us were hype from that series despite the fact that we lost. You should have heard people at my job talking the morning after triple OT game. They were like..."Mannnn...I hate we lost. But that game was AWESOME! I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, but it was worth it!"
    LoL dang.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    Post #893

Meticode and Bruceblitz in a cohort? Teh FUkk?

Oh lawddddd!!!

[COLOR="Red"]Edit (4/15/2012): I've now added this to YouTube after I was able to dispute the copyright claim for the song..[/COLOR].

YouTube Stream (HD): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaCSqRS4XLA

Nice video

23 >>> 6

Great video... it just made me think about how i felt with it all when it happened... I was kindof 50/50...

Half of me wanted him to stay..... miss the one-man-army 50 point triple double spamming 30 points in 4th quarter Lebron... and i think Wade is holding him back dramatically, especially in the clutch.. where now for example all of the sudden the guy who was THE MOST CLUTCH in the NBA all the time "shrinks" or "is scared" in the clutch simply because he has to share the freakin ball with Wade in those situations and as unselfish as Lebron is, he doesnt mind it all.... Lebron sacrificed many fans and brought alot of unnecessary criticism upon himself by leaving... With this path of staying in Cleveland he could have retired like Reggie Miller, beloved, loyal, beautiful and emotional way... but probably a ringless way to...

and

Half of me wanted him to not turn down that once in a lifetime oppurtunity.... Lets be real here, all Lebron ever cared about was only to win a championship, he was patient for 7 years.... never complained, but made it quite clear what his goal was.... He saw what his future would be like if he stayed, with all those all-stars/superstar stacked teams like Celtics piling up Lebron would be having his MVPs and what not, get nice team records and eventually get overwhelmed by all-star/superstar stacked teams like he did the last time in Cleveland........ he really was never gona have the supporting cast needed to get a ring in Cleveland with all those all-stars/superstars stacking teams piling up, you gotta fight fire with fire..... With this path he will retire with at least one ring on his finger and much higher on the all-time list.... he did this move for him... He had to see at least ONCE how it feels to have something which Jordan, Magic, Kobe and so on had most of their careers.... those players ofcourse didnt have to leave, they got eventually got the required supporting cast handed to them, but not Lebron.... he was facing Malones/Barkleys destiny and he refused that destiny.... Cleveland fans needed to only once place themselves in his shoes and think about what path they would have chosen.... even if you are the biggest Cavs homer ever, deep down inside no matter how bad you feel about it you know Lebron probably made the right move for his basketball career... its sad... but its nothing personal, its just business, its just a basketball, its just goals a typical nba superstar had since his childhood.... to win championships
    Last edited by pauk; 04-15-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Wow! Lebron should reduce some weight right now to regain that speed.. His quickness on that video was amazing.. Blowing and then dunking every defenders..

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

cleveland's best chance to win a chip in any major sport since the 90's tribe.

Don't use any clips of the 2006 Lakers-Suns series.