Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Lakers Prediction for Tonight

I predict a 5 point Lakers win. Why would I predict that? Whether it be ego, pride or both the Lakers seem to have a refuse to lose to the Clippers mentality in recent years. Lakers seem to unite and fix their problems for Clippers games which is why I wish this game wasn't coming off two straight losses and so early in the season when that team is fired up.

I predict a fair amount of the fans that recently acted like the world was over will return to things like "Lakers 2013 champs woo!!!!!!!" "I never doubted this team" etc. They will use this one game to make comments like "See Clippers can't compete with the Lakers!".

Now not saying Clippers can't win because they absolutely can and you would think they will but I know from so many years of experience that the Lakers step up their game against the Clips. Not to mention the Clippers have lost 10 straight to the designated Lakers crowd and have an all time win percentage of like 15 percent vs the Lakers.

Default Re: Lakers Prediction for Tonight

That's cause Steve Nash is a cancer & he's not playing.

I have a hard time seeing the Clippers lose this game. The Lakers haven't clicked yet, and the Clippers are probably pumped to beat their rival. Plus I don't think Nash is playing.

CP3 coldblooded game winning three book it.

Serious playground baller LBJDW305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    I have a hard time seeing the Clippers losing this game. The Lakers haven't clicked yet, and the Clippers are probably pumped to beat their rival.
    Like I said. Last couple years when Lakers were going through a rough patch it was Clippers games that helped turn it around. They keep telling the media they don't care about the Clippers but I'm pretty sure Kobe preaches to the team about them owning this city and putting the Clippers in their place etc. If they didn't care we wouldn't get their best shot every time.

Clippers win by 18 Jamal Crawford has a 50 point game.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    I predict a 5 point Lakers win. Why would I predict that? Whether it be ego, pride or both the Lakers seem to have a refuse to lose to the Clippers mentality in recent years. Lakers seem to unite and fix their problems for Clippers games which is why I wish this game wasn't coming off two straight losses and so early in the season when that team is fired up.

I predict a fair amount of the fans that recently acted like the world was over will return to things like "Lakers 2013 champs woo!!!!!!!" "I never doubted this team" etc. They will use this one game to make comments like "See Clippers can't compete with the Lakers!".

Now not saying Clippers can't win because they absolutely can and you would think they will but I know from so many years of experience that the Lakers step up their game against the Clips. Not to mention the Clippers have lost 10 straight to the designated Lakers crowd and have an all time win percentage of like 15 percent vs the Lakers.
    you actually think the clippers will win but you are covering your bases in case the lakers spank dat ass

Banned

Clippers are gonna be so amp'd to kick the Lakers while they're down it's crazy. That being said, i expect a close game in which CP3 & Billups ice the game from the line while Kobe misses a last second that could give us the W. A few charges from Artest as well, maybe in crucial time.

The Lakers winning is going to be worse for that team...watch Nash come back to gun for 6MOTY.

I like the Clippers, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Kobe go off.

Usually I want the Lakers to win when they are playing against the Clippers but tonight it will be different.

I hope the Clippers can win so that the Lakers will go 0-3 to start the season (along with 0-8 in preseason). PANIC MODE is always fun

I think lakers put up a good fight but clips take it by <5. Team meeting, someone cries (probably mike brown) and then a 5 game win-streak. Calling it right now

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    you actually think the clippers will win but you are covering your bases in case the lakers spank dat ass
    Huh? I genuinely predict a close Lakers win. I've seen it too many times like I've said (Lakers bouncing back against Clippers).

Clippers bench outscore the Lakers bench by 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    Usually I want the Lakers to win when they are playing against the Clippers but tonight it will be different.

I hope the Clippers can win so that the Lakers will go 0-3 to start the season (along with 0-8 in preseason). PANIC MODE is always fun
    I just noticed you always like basking in other teams' pain. You're a coldblooded mofo, Clutch