Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 07-31-2009, 12:10 AM   #16
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: T-Mac expects to be an Elite player again

T-Mac's a great guy, hope he can make a full recovery. Thought I doubt it.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:11 AM   #17
Papaya Petee
GORTATTTTT

Papaya Petee is a pretty well-respected posterPapaya Petee is a pretty well-respected posterPapaya Petee is a pretty well-respected poster

When T-Mac actually plays, hes my second favorite NBA player.

Lets just hope what he sais is true, because everyone wants to see a healthy and motivated T-Mac again.
Papaya Petee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:12 AM   #18
bagelred
My team always wins

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashard
Back in the day, in the early part of this decade Mcgrady was tearing up the league. I think at one point in time you could argue he was easily a top 10 player, maybe even top 5 in the league.

I think at one point he was 2nd best perimeter player behind Kobe, probably about 6 years ago. He was easily Top 5.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:14 AM   #19
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGreatness
By who? Am I stealing your thunder kid? Don't PM me anything either like last time. Should have screen shotted that. You are the only idiot that deserves to be banned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYorote5Hrg

Money-wise, But ^^^ That wise?
he was pretty good in his prime and he won the scoring title so i don't really consider him as a loser.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:15 AM   #20
RocketGreatness
Banned

RocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
T-Mac's a great guy, hope he can make a full recovery. Thought I doubt it.
In terms of being a human, He's a great guy. No question, in terms of basketball? No, He's a quitter and he's literally exactly like his cousin.

IIRC, The Orlando Magic GM in 2004 when they made the T-Mac Trade, He told us Rocket fans and the Rocket organization that we were getting a quitting loser. Everybody laughed at him, Who do you guys think is laughing now?

Even Vince Carter is laughing at him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbastatus
he was pretty good in his prime and he won the scoring title so i don't really consider him as a loser.
I also love Tracy McGrady during his prime years, but that ship has sailed, Sailed all the way to China. During his years with the Magic, I would say he was just unlucky. During Houston, I would call him a loser. You can just say I'm done with Tracy. He's a drama queen like Vince.
RocketGreatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:17 AM   #21
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGreatness
In terms of being a human, He's a great guy. No question, in terms of basketball? No, He's a quitter and he's literally exactly like his cousin.

IIRC, The Orlando Magic in 2004 when they made the T-Mac Trade, He told us Rocket fans and the Rocket organization that we were getting a quitting loser. Everybody laughed at him, Who do you guys think is laughing now?

Even Vince Carter is laughing at him.

I don't disagree. I root for him the same reason I'm hoping Bender can really make good on his comeback even though his contract hampered Indy getting another piece to put them over the hump during the mid 90s/early 00s. Of course I dislike that he more or less is a quitter on the court, he's outstanding person off it. If the league needs more of anything, it is that. I can dislike a guy's approach to the game, but his approach to life far outweighs it.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:19 AM   #22
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

T-Mac is the man. I hope he comes back to form. He was awesome.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:21 AM   #23
Rashard
I hit open 5-footers

Rashard has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
I think at one point he was 2nd best perimeter player behind Kobe, probably about 6 years ago. He was easily Top 5.

Yup. I totally agree with you there. Man, I remember partaking in some EPIC battles with Magic fans on a different message board back then and with some of my friends who were and still are huge Mcgrady fans about who was the best perimeter player in the league. Kobe or Tmac. It's amazing that it really wasnt that long ago, but it feels like a lifetime ago.
Rashard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:38 AM   #24
TMAC-RAPTORS
Sharpshooter

TMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat coolTMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat cool

If he comes back a little early, the Rockets will be in the race for the 8th seed.
TMAC-RAPTORS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: