Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Personally, I would like to see LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    i would like to see heat fans cry, get so emotionally abused by posters that they dont sign on to ish for 3 months like they did last year.
    Priceless

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    i would like to see heat fans cry, get so emotionally abused by posters that they dont sign on to ish for 3 months like they did last year.
    guus one gustav

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    get a ring this year. Mainly to put the storylines and the hate to rest. Frankly, I think it would the best storyline if Wade gets hurt and Lebron leads Miami to victory.

I'm not a Heat fan particularly, but I thought the Lebron hate was way out of proportion to any of his transgressions.

Anyone else feel like this?
    I'm glad Wade makes a convenient prop in your LeBron fantasy. Tell me, in your envisioned scenario, is his injury career-ending or does it just take him out for this year? Is he never the same again or does he recover?

I think the best storyline would be if you get hurt this year. Because there's probably something you're good at in life, but maybe you're also standing in the way of somebody else reaching the full potential of glory they could achieve in the same activity.

So I'm sure you won't mind that, on behalf of that whoever that person is, that I wish for physical damage to befall your body. You know, just so they get their own chance to stand in the spotlight all by themselves.

And if it so happens that your body has already sustained a pattern of damage and increasing the amount of damage that it has suffered may ruin your ability to excel in this activity, that's still the best outcome, right? Because it makes the best storyline.....
    Last edited by jrong; 02-25-2012 at 10:08 AM.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Just gotta love it how they have to PRETEND to not be Lebron fans just to try and sound objective. Lebron took himself out of the GOAT conversation the minute he decided to go to Miami. But....according to you, he can still supposedly be a GOAT?

Stop posting cuz you truly have no idea of what you're talking about and that's literally one of the stupidest things I've EVER heard

Honestly, do you have a metal disorder? I never said he'd be the greatest of all time, AT ALL. I said he has a chance of going above Kobe (and cracking the top 10) if he wins a few rings.

Sit down kid and get off Kobe's balls, I say one thing about Lebron having a shot at going over Kobe and you go into hulk rage mode and start making up things that i never said.
    Last edited by maybeshewill13; 02-25-2012 at 06:34 PM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    I'm glad Wade makes a convenient prop in your LeBron fantasy. Tell me, in your envisioned scenario, is his injury career-ending or does it just take him out for this year? Is he never the same again or does he recover?

I think the best storyline would be if you get hurt this year. Because there's probably something you're good at in life, but maybe you're also standing in the way of somebody else reaching the full potential of glory they could achieve in the same activity.

So I'm sure you won't mind that, on behalf of that whoever that person is, that I wish for physical damage to befall your body. You know, just so they get their own chance to stand in the spotlight all by themselves.

And if it so happens that your body has already sustained a pattern of damage and increasing the amount of damage that it has suffered may ruin your ability to excel in this activity, that's still the best outcome, right? Because it makes the best storyline.....
    lol, this must be painful for Heat/Wade fans. No one gives a damn about Wade/Bosh anymore. They are props at this point. Lebron is the man on that team now. That's all there is to it.

The ? to All Answers TheAesirsFinest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jrong

Glad someone posted this. People in general need to realize what they're posting before they post it - casually remarking that a serious injury to LeBron's friend and teammate would be the juiciest victory?

Quote Originally Posted by cteach111
    lol, this must be painful for Heat/Wade fans. No one gives a damn about Wade/Bosh anymore. They are props at this point. Lebron is the man on that team now. That's all there is to it.
    You're a complete dumbass. Just stop posting.

Banned

i want the heat to win the next 8 champiionships

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    Did you just choose to forget how many years Lebron stayed at Cleveland, trying to win a championship? Like he said, Jordan did the same thing, but the difference was the front office of Chicago managed to eventually surround him with the calibre of players needed to win a ring.

Lebron never got that. It's ok, I get that you may be a little insecure about the fact that Lebron may win a lot of rings and then be ranked above Kobe in the GOAT discussions.

I've got no allegiance to Lebron, just calling it how it is.
    why always blame lebronze teamates? they won 60+ games for 2 seasons, the whole cleveland team was built around lebron.

and if the heat can't win it this year. they can NEVER win. this season is meant for them. but I hope the OKC beat them. will be more fun to see the heats chasing than winning.

I think it would the best storyline if Wade gets hurt and Lebron leads Miami to victory.
    Good one, douchebag.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease nbaballllller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I need some kind of adversity for me to believe Lebron deserves a title and be among the greats of the game. Teaming up against your competition is kinda cheating your way through the hard road...

Give me a wadeless Heat, with Lebron leading the heat to the title? Yeah, I'll give him huge props for that. With a full strength Heat team the way it is now? Im more like, meh you won a title, but it cost you your soul.
    yeah cause all the other all time greats like mj, kobe, magic, bird, shaq, etc etc had no help...

lmao gtfo

His 1st ring will most likely come this season, I don't see any team beating the heat. But personally I prefer that he doesn't win a ring ever.

get a ring this year. Mainly to put the storylines and the hate to rest. Frankly, I think it would the best storyline if Wade gets hurt and Lebron leads Miami to victory.

I'm not a Heat fan particularly, but I thought the Lebron hate was way out of proportion to any of his transgressions.

Anyone else feel like this?
    Yeah dude, it'd totally be awesome if Wade got hurt. That'd be such a win for basketball fans.

Quote Originally Posted by nbaballllller
    yeah cause all the other all time greats like mj, kobe, magic, bird, shaq, etc etc had no help...

lmao gtfo
    did Jordan, Magic or Bird scurry off to another team to join their competition? NO. There's one thing getting help, theres another thing joining a fellow superstar who is direct competition to you, to win multiple championships, that is called taking the easy road...

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    he was not going to the defending champions.... The Heat were an average team in the season and a team that got swept/killed in the 1st round since 2006 (yes Wade was there all the time)... Getting Bosh made them an above average team, but not a championship contender really.... They needed LeBron to win a championship....

Secondly, the whole thing about "the greats".... like Magic/Bird/Kobe/MJ never left ... lemme ask you ...

Did Magic acquire Kareem via trade and didnt Magic say he would not come to the NBA if he didnt play with Kareem & Lakers?

Did Bird draft McHale and Parish?

Did Jordan go get Scottie Pippen, then Rodman and so on?

Kobe whined, but ultimately it took Jerry West to deal Gasol to L.A.

Point is, it's not like player talent made those teams great.... The GM and pure luck really is something a player can't control.... Kobe didn't do anything to go get Gasol, it's the front office that does all that.....

It's not LeBron's fault he wasn't gift wrapped an ideal situation like Magic or Kobe was right from a rookie season where Kobe has played with stacked teams 80% of his career......

Now we can see what LeBron can do with two very good players with him -- the same opportunity Kobe has always had, the same one Jordan got, the same one Magic had, the same one Bird had........

Yeah it's too bad it couldn't happen in Cleveland, but that's not LeBron's fault that management couldn't bring in the type of talent he needs to be surrounded by...... So he took matters into his own hands to ensure that he had a good supporting cast....

So what?

Cheating your way to the hard road? Hasnt Lebron had a "hard road" enough of being a one man army for 7 years???
    Who has EVER won a championship with the "hard road" Lebron had in Cleveland anyways?

Unlike Magic and so on, Lebron at least TRIED to do it the "hard road" way.... and he got closer doing it alone than anybody did in NBA history...... so dont you talk to me about "hard roads"...

Championhip teams form up one way or another, the difference is that some like i said have it all gift wraped from the get go.... so they dont have to leave... and others like Wilt, Oscar, Lebron and so on had to create such a situation for themselves after years and years and years of "hard road" like you call it....... Jordan was on the exact same spot as Lebron, but he got Pippen, then Rodman and so on....
    He didnt stay with his team, Cleveland. Instead he teamed up on a team that took away alot of his competition, regardless if they werent title contenders, Wade, Bosh, James together fills half of the dream team starters. Jordan wasnt in the exact same spot at all, he stayed with the bulls the whole time until his career was all but over, then went to the Wizards. Pippen was drafted into that team, they grew together, Rodman came over into the latter part of his career, so there is little to no correlation between Lebron and Jordan at all.

In fact, Lebron needed to stay loyal to his team, promising the city of cleveland a chip, means you need to stay there until you do. He nearly did carry a cleveland team to a chip, instead he went with the this is too hard, lets go and join my buddy wade. That my friend is the easy road, the hard road would of been to stay in cleveland and wait for something to happen there.