Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Bruh you said 3yrs. You dont estimate that short of a time without listing a prospect. Admit you talked out your ass for the sake of it. Kobe24 at his best.

Man you're a loser. He gave you a time frame in whch he thinks it will happen. Hows he suppossed to know about all the Asian prospects?

I think he's fair in saying that. I think it'll happen in the next 5 years. I know of no prospects, I don't care for Asian basketball, but that's when I think it'll happen. We've had two Kiwis in the league with a population of 4 million, I think all of Asia could muster up at least one guard, ours was Kirk Penney.

I love how the New Zealand dumbass contionues to talk as if he has a clue about basketball and its played knowing his viewing is limited. Didnt Get Buckets already pull your skirt up? I think he did. You should do more reading/learning and less running your trap because 75% of the stuff you talk about is bogus. Now I see why all you do is make trade proposals, cant talk much in terms of the players because when you do you're always wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigAristotle1
    There already was an asian gaurd in the NBA Yuta Tabuse, he played in a few regular season games with the suns, but decided to go to the NBDL instead of being stuck on the injured reserve. I thought Tabuse might join Nate Robinson and Earl Boykins as one of the small players in the NBA (Sub 5'10").

The guy who people are talking about is ChenJiangHua, good player, very fast, decent leaping ability.
    Yeah but what i really mean when i say make it was to be a relevant player. The fact dude went to the NBDL to avoid being on the injured reserve list and basically seeing much of no minutes ehhhhh. Not what i was lookin for. I'm lookin for someone with the potential to be good & get noticed.

So we will see. I saw the youtube vid, dude wasnt that bad.

I love how the New Zealand dumbass contionues to talk as if he has a clue about basketball and its played knowing his viewing is limited. Didnt Get Buckets already pull your skirt up? I think he did. You should do more reading/learning and less running your trap because 75% of the stuff you talk about is bogus. Now I see why all you do is make trade proposals, cant talk much in terms of the players because when you do you're always wrong.
    Find 5 people that agree with you.

See how many people think I have decent basketball knowledge.

And stop riding Get Buckets nuts. He's a terible poster, and just got angry cause I always own him.

Banned

Asian guards avoid American basketball leagues because they don't want to hit the showers with a bunch of black guys for obvious reasons.

I remember Yuta Tabuse was going to be a third string PG for the Suns a few years ago but he got cut at the last minute. dude was like 5'6 and quick as lightning.

great thread will girls ever play in the nba too?????
    I'd say it's more likely.

Banned

I love how the New Zealand dumbass contionues to talk as if he has a clue about basketball and its played knowing his viewing is limited. Didnt Get Buckets already pull your skirt up? I think he did. You should do more reading/learning and less running your trap because 75% of the stuff you talk about is bogus.
    Maybe but he gets points for talking about something other than posters he doesn't like and why.

I am obsessed with demonizing Kobe

3 years? 5 years? A couple of dudes rolling a dice to pick out a time span. And wasn't ced also "attractiveblonde"? Now I know what this "Dragon Club" is all about.

I usually hit open layups Ricardo Tubbs's Avatar

You know what continent has NEVER devloped a guard who played in the NBA?

Africa.

Agree with Gobb on Ced.

Anyway, sure, you're talking about 1 Billion people in China alone, where popularity of basketball is skyrocketing cos of Yao. One of those kids will make guard here in the next 5-10 years.

Keeping the theme of this thread,check out this dude.He was the first asian-american and minority player in the NBA back in 1947.

http://www.nba.com/features/global_misaka_010417.html

Decent playground baller

there already was one, so the thread can end now.

^^^^^^^^

Yeah but what i really mean when i say make it was to be a relevant player. The fact dude went to the NBDL to avoid being on the injured reserve list and basically seeing much of no minutes ehhhhh. Not what i was lookin for. I'm lookin for someone with the potential to be good & get noticed.

So we will see. I saw the youtube vid, dude wasnt that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Tubbs
    You know what continent has NEVER devloped a guard who played in the NBA?

Africa.
    That's a pretty interesting stat. Steve Nash was born in S. Africa and Iguodala is of Nigerian descent, but I guess that's as close as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by jody
    there already was one, so the thread can end now.
    Why should the thread end? Be honest and tell me you were aware of the Asian in 1947. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you didnt. I wasnt aware of that player and usually that player to my knowledge has never been acknowledged or recognized on a broader scale. With the talk, growth of international players, with Yao Ming being a well known and talked about asian and how he has impacted the culture in terms of bball (its starting to grow even larger than before) this player still has recieved little to no pub. But my thread should mysteriously end because of this?

Also I pretty much tried to explain my intent/meaning of this topic because it started off to others as a question "has one made the nba" but I was really lookin into it more, deeper than just playing 3gms like the guy in the link did, or playing hardly any minutes in the nba like Yuta did before he voluntarily went to the nbdl instead of being a human mascot for an NBA franchise. I want someone with sigfnificance, importance, impact. Not going extreme and talkin Lebron James, but how Manu started? Maybe Leonardo Barbosa? Someone we talk about, mention and actually see play quality minutes. Someone that fans can argue "In 2-3yrs he will be good/productive, maybe an All Star caliber player" vs "No, just a career backup nothign special" etc etc. Much like we do with any young player with talent as we try to guess thier future in the NBA.

Thats what i want, what i tried to ask for with my recent reply in here. Thread should still die now that a player i dont think you even knew about was posted? Let me know.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Kiss Murder's Avatar

Arrow Yes....put a muzzle on the lamb...

Why should the thread end? Be honest and tell me you were aware of the Asian in 1947. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you didnt. I wasnt aware of that player and usually that player to my knowledge has never been acknowledged or recognized on a broader scale. With the talk, growth of international players, with Yao Ming being a well known and talked about asian and how he has impacted the culture in terms of bball (its starting to grow even larger than before) this player still has recieved little to no pub. But my thread should mysteriously end because of this?

Also I pretty much tried to explain my intent/meaning of this topic because it started off to others as a question "has one made the nba" but I was really lookin into it more, deeper than just playing 3gms like the guy in the link did, or playing hardly any minutes in the nba like Yuta did before he voluntarily went to the nbdl instead of being a human mascot for an NBA franchise. I want someone with sigfnificance, importance, impact. Not going extreme and talkin Lebron James, but how Manu started? Maybe Leonardo Barbosa? Someone we talk about, mention and actually see play quality minutes. Someone that fans can argue "In 2-3yrs he will be good/productive, maybe an All Star caliber player" vs "No, just a career backup nothign special" etc etc. Much like we do with any young player with talent as we try to guess thier future in the NBA.

Thats what i want, what i tried to ask for with my recent reply in here. Thread should still die now that a player i dont think you even knew about was posted? Let me know.
    Well, you asked if an Asian guard will ever make it and there was that guy back in 1773 and Yuta Tabusa. There we go! An Asian made the NBA!