Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2007, 02:46 AM   #1
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Fight for the 8th spot

It's looking like a horse race right now, moreso in the West, and it's only going to get better. So, who's in and who's out?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 02:50 AM   #2
JMEWLS

Default Re: Fight for the 8th spot

orlando WILL made the playoffs. I guarantee it!
Old 03-17-2007, 02:50 AM   #3
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

I am looking for Golden State to make the playoffs at least in the 8th spot but possibly overtake the Nuggets and grab the 7th. All I know is that I want the playoff drought to end in Golden State.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 02:55 AM   #4
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SETH
I am looking for Golden State to make the playoffs at least in the 8th spot but possibly overtake the Nuggets and grab the 7th. All I know is that I want the playoff drought to end in Golden State.

I think it's going to be between them and the Clippers in the West, and the Magic and Nets in the East.
Old 03-17-2007, 02:58 AM   #5
WuTangWizard
Local High School Star

WuTangWizard has an OK reputation so far

How is it moreso in the west? The east has 4 teams within a game of each other.
WuTangWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 02:59 AM   #6
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
I think it's going to be between them and the Clippers in the West, and the Magic and Nets in the East.

The Warriors are barely ahead of the Clippers right now so coming down this last 20 game stretch is going to be very interesting. Actually, most Western Conference teams are only a couple games back so anything could happen from now to playoff time. This is going to be one exciting finish to the season.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 03:02 AM   #7
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTangWizard
How is it moreso in the west? The east has 4 teams within a game of each other.

The West has 5. Not all within a game, but a close distance that anyone can make it.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:51 AM   #8
fantashih_person
I hit open layups

fantashih_person has an OK reputation so far

how does the seeding go now anyway? i know it's no longer 1-2-3 for the top of each division. isn't the PCT of the team where the seeding is based? how come here the lakers are 7 nuggets 6? LAL's PCT is higher than DEN. they played each other twice this season and are 1-1. same case with LAC and GSW. the warriors should be 8... is this typo or is it because LAL has more games than DEN (same with LAC vs GSW)? well it is still not final but why is it like that? http://www.nba.com/standings/team_re...w_Std_Div.html
fantashih_person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 12:43 PM   #9
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SETH
The Warriors are barely ahead of the Clippers right now so coming down this last 20 game stretch is going to be very interesting. Actually, most Western Conference teams are only a couple games back so anything could happen from now to playoff time. This is going to be one exciting finish to the season.

Warriors are ahead solely due to win % and 2 more games played then the Clippers. LA owns the tie-breaker thus far so for the W's to take it, they need to have a game lead on them.

Check out this thread for daily updates on the race for the 6th/7th/8th seeds in the West.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: