Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Wade: "Everybody has done what LeBron did, by teaming up with two great players"

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/column...onissue-100711

Wade speaking like a Boss while James sits to the side, not even in camera view.

Da God Wade.
    Last edited by PleezeBelieve; 07-12-2010 at 09:59 AM.

Good college starter

Default Re: Wade: "Everybody has done what LeBron did, by teaming up with two great players"

unfortunately all the time everyone is spending trying to make or break lebron's legacy this summer is just wasting their time. People are posting overtime to talk about him being second fiddle and how has ruined his career etc. Not a lebron fan but as a fellow poster let me tell you everything you post won't change a thing, what matters in 10 years is what he did on the basketball court. If you really want to make an impact injure him. As an unbiased fan, he went from being the best player in the league to still being the best player in the league for now. That doesn't change during the offseason

Default Re: Wade: "Everybody has done what LeBron did, by teaming up with two great players"

Quote Originally Posted by yobore
    unfortunately all the time everyone is spending trying to make or break lebron's legacy this summer is just wasting their time. People are posting overtime to talk about him being second fiddle and how has ruined his career etc. Not a lebron fan but as a fellow poster let me tell you everything you post won't change a thing, what matters in 10 years is what he did on the basketball court. If you really want to make an impact injure him. As an unbiased fan, he went from being the best player in the league to still being the best player in the league for now. That doesn't change during the offseason
    Well thats just your opinion. Legends, Analysts and the media came out with one thing in mind.

If he's not the best player on his team how can he be the best player in the league?

Make no mistake this is wade's team. Sure lebron will win 4-5 titles, but if he won 2-3 titles it would have been greater as the no 1 option and a sidekick compared to teaming up with 3 players who are top 10 in the league right now.

with wade and him being top 3.

Lebron winning titles? sure everyone knows it will happen.

Lebron touching MJ's Legacy? lol dont make me spit on your face.

Lebron touching Kobe's legacy? lol not even possible...

If kobe won 3 titles with shaq and it was not relevant how can his 5 titles with two superstars be anything more?

Also nice view but people tend to follow what the legends such as Bird, Webber, Barkley. have to say over some kid who hides behind a pc.
    Last edited by mamba24; 07-12-2010 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/column...onissue-100711

Wade speaking like a Boss while James sits to the side, not even in camera view.

Da God Wade.
    are you a flaming idiot?

they asked lebron a question then asked dwayne wade a question

if lebron had answered the question asked to dwayne wade he would have been called a diva, and then he would have been called an attention seeker.

Quote Originally Posted by yobore
    Breh, James quit on last year ON THE COURT. Made a bogus injury up while playing ON THE COURT.

And he's not the best player in the league. Best players don't wear vanilla suit jackets while the top dog in gothic black. And oh yea, top dogs don't let other players express their opinions.

he went from us discussing if he could be the best player all time to if he is the best player on his team. assuming this will not affect his legacy is stupid, as it already did.

James: "I went to the best situation for ME"

Best players in the league don't talk like that. The best situation for him may not be the best situation for others. Wade and Bosh didn't need this guy, something no one is really discussing. Dude is a frontrunning poacher who will never get the respect of the GODS.

Banned

Lebron just doesnt seem to have the it quality that is needed to be the star of a sport. I think people have know that there was something missing for a while now and couldnt place it. I feel this manifestation of hatred towards Lebron is the publics effort to place that dislike of Lebron's game and persona.

Quote Originally Posted by mamba24
    Well thats just your opinion. Legends, Analysts and the media came out with one thing in mind.

If he's not the best player on his team how can he be the best player in the league?

Make no mistake this is wade's team. Sure lebron will win 4-5 titles, but if he won 2-3 titles it would have been greater as the no 1 option and a sidekick compared to teaming up with 3 players who are top 10 in the league right now.

If kobe won 3 titles with shaq and it was not relevant how can his 5 titles with two superstars be anything more?

Also nice view but people tend to follow what the legends such as Bird, Webber, Barkley. have to say over some kid who hides behind a pc.
    It may be Wade's team or Wade county but how can anybody who can see clearly say that Lebron isn't the best player on the Heat or the league? that has been the case for a few years now. Wade is the 3rd best player in the league, Lebron is better in almost every area.

How can you say Lebron won't touch Kobe's legacy? numbers wise he will kill Kobe and it's possible he could have as many titles as Kobe when it's all said and done or at least be close.

If Lebron is putting up big numbers, winning MVP's, finals MVP's his legacy will not be damaged at all.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    he went from us discussing if he could be the best player all time to if he is the best player on his team. assuming this will not affect his legacy is stupid, as it already did.
    That is idiotic, only bitter haters don't think Lebron is still the best player in the game. Wade is damn good but he isn't as good as Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by mamba24

This.

Over and over again.

I love the Miami Heat, almost as much as my own team, but no. Lebron legacy will never be what it could have been.

The legends have come out and covertly blasted this decision. James is a laughing stock within the fraternity of GREATNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by King Lebron LBJ
    That is idiotic, only bitter haters don't think Lebron is still the best player in the game. Wade is damn good but he isn't as good as Lebron.
    i didn't say he's not the best. i said he changed the discussion to that. what is the discussion? there is no discussion about lebron vs. kobe, etc. since the decision, it's WHO IS THE ALPHA DOG ON THE HEAT? WHY DID LEBRON CHOOSE THE EASY WAY OUT? etc.

he changed the discussion, which 100% removes him from GOAT discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by zORi
    This.

Over and over again.

I love the Miami Heat, almost as much as my own team, but no. Lebron legacy will never be what it could have been.
    If Lebron is winning title after title and is winning MVP trophies I doubt his legacy will take much of a hit and I doubt he would care. At the end of the day all you look at is stats and titles when comparing the best. Not who you played with.

Quote Originally Posted by King Lebron LBJ
    And yet LeBron is poaching off wade and Bosh. He disqualifies himself based on that alone.

Dude is a follower and has always been. Wade will emerge as the driving force behind this team, and I'm excited to see the player he will become. James' talents will be a significant factor in putting Wade in the right place and allowing him the space to display the heart all true champions display.