Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    shhhhhhh

Default Re: What do I do in a situation like this? What is the right thing to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Find a different group of friends.
    This is the only correct answer

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Default Re: What do I do in a situation like this? What is the right thing to do?

People go to prison for burglary. Breaking in to someone's residence is serious f*cking sh*t, much more serious than breaking into some office building. If your dude gets busted (which he probably will because its not like the ex gf isn't going to know who took the money) your dude is f*cked.

Why do you even associate with that kind of trash?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Find a different group of friends.

This. Where did you meet this piece of shit?

I wouldn't choose a whore over my friend. I wouldn't say shit to her about it, but I would tell my friend not to break into her house and steal her money. I don't condone that type of shit....it's a bitch move.

-Brook

While your friend is out robbing her house you should rob his. Then once he comes back from her house, beat your friend's ass and steal the girls money from him.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    While your friend is out robbing her house you should rob his. Then once he comes back from her house, beat your friend's ass and steal the girls money from him.

In seriousness though, isn't one obligated by law to report to the authorities if they know ahead of time that a crime is going to be committed? I may be mistaken but you could be considered an accomplice.

The NSA and your local authorities are probably already reading this thread too.

Perfect plan

-Brook

You're gonna snitch on your boy over a 20 dollar hoe? That's weak brah. Its really none of your business what goes on between the two of them. This girl clearly isn't mother Theresa either so why you catching feels

Besides what's the girl gonna do? Call the cops: "hey, my ex-pimp robbed me for the money I made whoring myself out, help!"

you can tell yoursboy how you feel but nobody needs to go to jail over a dirty sloot

Banned

you could get some money back action if you want, hire that girl on the day of the robbery knowing your friend will steal your money back for you anyway

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    People go to prison for burglary. Breaking in to someone's residence is serious f*cking sh*t, much more serious than breaking into some office building. If your dude gets busted (which he probably will because its not like the ex gf isn't going to know who took the money) your dude is f*cked.

Why do you even associate with that kind of trash?
    Agreed. Even worse, when the ex gf calls the police and they ask her if she can think of anybody with a motive, she'll know instantly who to accuse. Your 'friend' isn't going to like prison, and you shouldn't associate with them.

Love Live Life

Stay out of it and find better friends.

Ask your friend to loan you the same amount of money he stole. Then give it back to her. Flawless plan.