Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast
    Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Kobe Bryant nails Jaric in face, suspended 1 game

Quote Originally Posted by HollaBolla
    I used to think like you, that the league hates kobe but I've been watching kobe closely and he is indeed a dirty player and you know what he deserve to be suspended what he's doing is dangerous, he could have easily crack the skull of Manu and JAric and ended their careers.

Having said that I know both Manu and Jaric said that kobe didn't do it intentionally but they know it was intentional they just dont want to make big deal out of it and they dont get mad they get even.
    What I see on the play is that Kobe is just defending himself because the arms of Jaric can hit him hard if he did not wave it. Youll never know if somebody wants to harm you or give a flagrant foul, and because he has been hit gazillion times without even penalizing the opponent he needs to defend himself not to get hurt and be sidelined again with an injury.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    They said themselves and a report on ESPN said that the League has been reviewing the tape all day to see if it was similar to the Manu hit. And thats why they looked at it. They wanted to look like they were being consistent. Which they are not looking consistent because they never suspended Lebron for almost taking off D-Wades head. Its a bunch of BS.

How about reviewing consistency of referees call???? It will make a big!!!!!! difference to the league and its ethics as a professional sports.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore wild orchid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    They said themselves and a report on ESPN said that the League has been reviewing the tape all day to see if it was similar to the Manu hit. And thats why they looked at it. They wanted to look like they were being consistent. Which they are not looking consistent because they never suspended Lebron for almost taking off D-Wades head. Its a bunch of BS.
    They reviewed the tape after somebody called to complain. You can belive it or believe whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by wild orchid
    They reviewed the tape after somebody called to complain. You can belive it or believe whatever you want.
    I will believe my theory and you believe yours. Because I feel this disagreement or argument, whatever you want to call it, will go nowhere.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by KobeMVP
    What I see on the play is that Kobe is just defending himself because the arms of Jaric can hit him hard if he did not wave it. Youll never know if somebody wants to harm you or give a flagrant foul, and because he has been hit gazillion times without even penalizing the opponent he needs to defend himself not to get hurt and be sidelined again with an injury.
    Translation: Do not attempt to defend Kobe Bryant in any way or you will be brutally hit upside the head as he defends himself. Take note referees that this is a defensive act to not get injured so no fouls need be called, no matter how much blood pours from the defender.

Do you actually read what you write? Amazing that anybody with any thought process at all could come up with this.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathon1121
    Translation: Do not attempt to defend Kobe Bryant in any way or you will be brutally hit upside the head as he defends himself. Take note referees that this is a defensive act to not get injured so no fouls need be called, no matter how much blood pours from the defender.

Do you actually read what you write? Amazing that anybody with any thought process at all could come up with this.
    I'm not attempting I'm doing it, just give me shot of what you've got youre not God I don't need your preaching, and I know your a die hard Kobe h a t e r. BTW do u notice something ur like the league and I'm Kobe your always pick on me plus +
    Somebody is reading what I'm writing.. and that's you!!!!!!!!! The delusional one...:
    Last edited by KobeMVP; 03-08-2007 at 01:04 AM.

Go Spurs Go

after the foolish decision to suspend kobe for the manu incident, the league had no choice but to suspend him for this one.

atleast theyre being consistent.

funny, the only thing the league is consistent at is suspending kobe.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
    after the foolish decision to suspend kobe for the manu incident, the league had no choice but to suspend him for this one.

atleast theyre being consistent.

funny, the only thing the league is consistent at is suspending kobe.
    I Agree 1,000%

Learning to shoot layups Twoston Rockets's Avatar

your meaning to tell me kobe doesnt play dirty? how about the elbow he threw at mike miller last year? how do u kobe lovers defend that?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore wild orchid's Avatar

Jackson said he did not consult with the game referees before making his decision, relying solely on instant replay. He would not disclose whether the Spurs or Timberwolves lodged a complaint.

from the LA Times

Jackson said he did not consult with the game referees before making his decision, relying solely on instant replay. He would not disclose whether the Spurs or Timberwolves lodged a complaint.

from the LA Times
    And your point is.....

shhhhhhh

from the LA Times
    link?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease HANNIBAL SMITH's Avatar

The league has it out for Kobe, that colorado incident made him a marked man till his playing days are over. If the roles were switched, and Kobe was the victim to elbows from Ginobili and Jaric, hell it could be intentional and they wouldn't even get fined, let alone suspended, guaranteed. It's messed up, but it is what it is. The only way Kobe doesnt have to put up with this bull**** if he retires, but as long as he's playing, he's gonna get this type of treatment.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease steadyfast96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 0ne50
    Do yall think the Kobe Raja Bell feud has anything to do with this.

No, it's stemming from last year with elbowing Mike Miller in the neck where Kobe admitted it was intentional (to send a message).

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease steadyfast96's Avatar

Whether it was intentional or not, Kobe needs to realize that he has a target on his back now, just like Sheed and Artest. I'm not a Kobe *****, I'm one of his biggest fans. But sh!t like this is not why I'm one of his supporters. Nowadays, it's not what ****** are saying about him that makes me mad, it's what he's doing to encourage them.