Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Get to know a poster: HEY PRIMETIME, YOU"RE UP

Well the artsy stereotype of the 'leftist off with the fairies' mould makes sense.

I guess you were destined to be that way PT, we are all humans after all.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    PT you still believe male teachers are pedos?
    Not ALL of them obviously...If I had to *guess* I would say maybe 20% of male preschool and elementary teachers are. Not High School.

PLENTY of evidence out there showing that pedophiles typically choose occupations that deal with children. This isn't something I just dreamed up. ALL occupations dealing with children too...priest, cub scout leader, day care worker, etc, etc. It's rarely ever women, almost always men. Just recently there was a massive pedo bust at Disney World, like 30+ men were arrested. And not long ago there was a male elementary teacher who was caught feeding his students his own semen spread out on graham crackers.

I'm sure there are millions of male elementary teachers out there who are perfectly fine (you are one?). I'm sure most priests are fine too. But once you are a parent you have to be aware of reality and if that means offending some people then oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Well the artsy stereotype of the 'leftist off with the fairies' mould makes sense.

I guess you were destined to be that way PT, we are all humans after all.
    I lean more right than left, but right now you are meeting the stereotype of "rightist ignorant dumb fck'

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Not ALL of them obviously...If I had to *guess* I would say maybe 20% of male preschool and elementary teachers are. Not High School.

PLENTY of evidence out there showing that pedophiles typically choose occupations that deal with children. This isn't something I just dreamed up. ALL occupations dealing with children too...priest, cub scout leader, day care worker, etc, etc. It's rarely ever women, almost always men. Just recently there was a massive pedo bust at Disney World, like 30+ men were arrested. And not long ago there was a male elementary teacher who was caught feeding his students his own semen spread out on graham crackers.

I'm sure there are millions of male elementary teachers out there who are perfectly fine (you are one?). I'm sure most priests are fine too. But once you are a parent you have to be aware of reality and if that means offending some people then oh well.
    So you have moderated your stance a bit, but it seems like for some reason you still give women a free pass, there have been many women rapist cases and they continue to grow but the whole "niceeeeeeee" thing makes it okay in people's view. I'm not a school teacher though, just remember your ridiculous claim in the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    So you have moderated your stance a bit, but it seems like for some reason you still give women a free pass, there have been many women rapist cases and they continue to grow but the whole "niceeeeeeee" thing makes it okay in people's view. I'm not a school teacher though, just remember your ridiculous claim in the other thread.
    This has always been my stance.

The women you are talking about are like high school teachers fcking some high school jock. I'm talking about elementary school kids, where the men make up the VAST majority of offenders, it's well over 90%

HERE YOU GO

At least 35 Disney employees in and around Florida have been arrested and accused of sex crimes involving children since 2006, CNN reports as part of a six-month investigation. So far, 32 of those cases have resulted in convictions.

Wherever you find children, you’ll find sexual predators that want to be there,” said Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd. The report reveals an urgent problem plaguing our theme parks.
    guess how many of those Disney workers arrested were female?...none

Working with children is the ONLY way that pedos can be around kids without it looking bad.

Think of it like this, let's say it was illegal for hetero men to come into contact with females, with the exception of yoga instructors. You can bet your ass that every hetero male in the country would have a doctorate in yoga if that were the case. And that is basically the situation for pedos, they can't be around kids, UNLESS they work with kids. Sexual attraction is very powerful, it has huge amounts of influence on what we do.

Thanks, I got my response.

Pt ,

Two more questions.

1. Who is your favorite graffiti artist?

2. How old is your oldest son now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    Pt ,

Two more questions.

1. Who is your favorite graffiti artist?
    Greg Simkins is probably my favorite artist right now, if he counts. He started as a graffiti guy, and his work is very graffiti inspired.

^^^ his surrealism stuff

I've actually been trying to acquire one of his paintings, I feel like he is leading a movement and that eventually his paintings will sky rocket in price, but that might be years from now. Right now you can get one of his medium sized paintings for around $15K...his larger stuff goes for $30K-$40K. I think his stuff could easily get up in the $500K range years down the road, it's a long term investment.

^^^ some of his graffiti.

2. How old is your oldest son now?

Yep. He is dope. That piece at the end is naaaaassssssttyyyyyy

You know how it is , his paintings won't sky rocket unless there are lots and lots of biters , his style is dope, but not revolutionary. And or he dies.

And I was gonna slay your hillbilly ass about your youngest son and our original original beef with ap whipping his son , but I don't wanna rub it in, cus I know NOW you KNOW how terrible it would be to whip your son (after you lifted and got to ap's stength) with a damn stick repeatedly in a few months and shove leaves in his mouth like a slave.

And nothing in comparison to hitting another adult that hit you and lunged at you.

I love art, music (24 years scratching records) and am a (shitty) old School writer. I can't do pieces but can bust a 1 color throwie in 10 seconds.

I respect artists almost more than anyone else. Shit boggles my mind.

hillbilly !

Simkins is somewhat revolutionary, he isn't the first guy to do surrealism, but surrealism is making a big comeback as well as the graffiti movement, and he is kinda blending the two. His stuff is original IMO.

His shows sell out right away, his stuff is sought after. But yeah he might have to die before it skyrockets.

I just found out recently about hyperrealitic sculptures...which are amazing.

There is a lot of cool shit going on in art right now...I could go pages and pages and pages in here posting different artists.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    I lean more right than left, but right now you are meeting the stereotype of "rightist ignorant dumb fck'

In what way?

No, don't answer that. You are having too much fun filling this thread with useless art.

This my native homie ziplok.

We crew. He's a mural guy. Gettin PAID gettin gigs all across the country.

Just did graffiti battle in Seattle.

Did 2 other ones like 5 years ago. "Sponsored" by yours truly. $

This my native homie ziplok.

We crew. He's a mural guy. Gettin PAID gettin gigs all across the country.

Just did graffiti battle in Seattle.

Did 2 other ones like 5 years ago. "Sponsored" by yours truly. $

hmmmm