Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Chick Screaming Sexual Harassment Because A Guy Said His Name Is

[QUOTE]Little secret for you: I hate doing posts like this. Hate them. I used to do a ton of them, but now I can

Default Re: Chick Screaming Sexual Harassment Because A Guy Said His Name Is

Was talking about this yesterday with another coworker, didn't even believe the story when I heard it.

....guess there's some traction after all. unreal

On some bad mood days I might have taken her camera and smash it. And then I'll tell her privately if she ever sue me my crew would find out where she live and they would do all sorts of bad things to her, her kids and her family. It could be a bluff but it'll be better if you have a guy who actually do this kind of dirty work though.

This is how we fight real life trolls.

How incredibly awkward for the guy. I hope I'd be able to keep my cool with some ignorant woman screaming in my face. Being completely mute and walking away is probably the best idea.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

#triggered #clintonvoter

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    #triggered #clintonvoter

Banned

I love it.

There are a lot of liberals like this on ISH.

At least they ignore the issues where this lady is going ape shit. She's tougher than most of her fellow idealist here.

is this mainly an american problem???

because i don't think ive seen this type of behavior in other western nations. Also you got to love the harassment of people just there to do their jobs. feel sorry for Security always dealing with harassment and being demeaned overall

Banned

Half of society or for the most part, mainly these liberals idiots don't care for authority. Notice how the lady didn't even care about security? She plays the victim card.

Should have just called the police first.

Quote Originally Posted by MMM

because i don't think ive seen this type of behavior in other western nations. Also you got to love the harassment of people just there to do their jobs. feel sorry for Security always dealing with harassment and being demeaned overall
    Yes. In America, anyone can be a victim of anything... and if you disagree with it, you're being an asshole and a bigot.

Let me guess, she is not employed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MMM

No. It is also a UK problem, especially in UK universities. I got out of uni in 2013 and even then it was a rising problem. Now it is much much worse.

Teachers and professors and youtube personalities encourage this kind of behavior.

The woman who filmed the video is probably having fellow students throw parties in her honor as we speak.

Oy vey

At the 7:55 mark, did she call the security guard a kaffer?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Oy vey

At the 7:55 mark, did she call the security guard a kaffer?
    I couldn't even make it that long. I made it about 2 mins in and wanted to jump off a cliff.

this might be a dumb question but... is that the guys name for real? i cant watch the vid