Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: ISH Postaz you completely look down upon

Phar because a middle age man who knows nothing about basketball (can't even give an opinion on best team in NBA) and poses as a girl on a basketball forum is very very sad.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather
    Phar because a middle age man who knows nothing about basketball (can't even give an opinion on best team in NBA) and poses as a girl on a basketball forum is very very sad.
    You're a f'n idiot. I told you why. Now stop trolling me damn it.

Edit: You know what? F-ck it. Welcome to the Ignore list. I've told you COUNTLESS times that I'm not a guy or middle-aged (WITH PROOF) and you still troll me around saying that crap. Eff you too.
    Last edited by Phar; 12-25-2008 at 12:53 AM.

Jamz Nayschmidt
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather
    Wow a middle age man interested in drawing horses, trying out for high school softball teams, and giving hair tips. How realistic

Dunking on everybody in the park

Why we don't have more girls on this forum: scroll up.

soundcloud->solarcism

Quote Originally Posted by Jamz Nayschmidt
    Wow a middle age man interested in drawing horses, trying out for high school softball teams, and giving hair tips. How realistic
    that sorta thing could probably be sustained for a couple of weeks (hell, you pulled it off pretty well for a day or two). but over an extended period? not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamz Nayschmidt
    That sounds like like Zac Braff's character from Scrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    That sounds like like Zac Braff's character from Scrubs.
    You won't believe it, but I actually had a dream last night that him and I were walking in the park when suddenly a bunch of birds started chasing us. We ran into an apartment block to get away from them, as they all splattered into the wall of the block. Weird.

Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    Whatever clown I love Smokee
    You probably do love him. I wouldn't be surprised. Add you to the suck list as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Parade
    Here's why I don't like you, recall this...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=91417&page=6

Straight fraudin'.

P.S. IQ is normalized for age so yours shouldn't now be "slightly superior" to what it was a few years ago.

Stop using five dollar words, it doesn't make you look smart, in fact you look dumb.

Stop lying. There's a lot of evidence from your own mouth indicating you graduated high school, and now your claiming it's your senior year. Which is it? Personally I think you graduated already and are now trying to save face from pretending to go to Stanford, but whatever, it's clear you lie to look smart - it's transparent, I can tell just from your posts in the homework help threads. Stop it. You might be able to pull this **** on the playground, but this is ISH where there are consequences and repercussions.

Get rid of that dorky avatar, user title, and change your god damn location. You weren't foolin' nobody - yes that's a double negative and bad grammar, correct me on it... I dare you! And believe it or not, when someone has Stanford University under their location, I assume they attend Stanford University, I dunno, I'm funny like that.

Had you read just one sentence of mine in that last post, you could've saved yourself a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifted Mind
    What do you have against me? I've seen you (or maybe it was someone else) take shots at me before.

Okay fine I don't go to Stanford. It's actually my senior year in high school. Stanford is a school I am applying to, it is also my dream school. That's our only connection as of now. I[COLOR="Red"] apologize for anything I might've said that states otherwise.[/COLOR] Furthermore, I'm sure everyone doesn't live at their stated location in actuality.

All I've done on ISH is simply contribute. I've helped some posters who needed help on homework just because I could help them. I've taken time away to create threads I thought everyone would enjoy, and they have. Lastly, I've simply posted on random threads my thoughts. I've never necessarily attacked anyone either. I just desired to join an NBA forum where I can post and read about basketball. Am I doing anything wrong?
    Sorry for any unconvenience I may have caused to your ego which cannot stand anyone else doing math problems only you yourself were solving on ISH. There I said it. That's the reason I hypothesize you are after me.

Furthermore, you have gone too far. I was being nice but I have had enough. I'm sick and tired of taking this **** from you. First of all, I suggest getting a life. My main purpose on joining ISH was to read and post about basketball. The Off Court Forum is simply a secondary forum to look at when you are bored. ISH was made for basketball. Yet I've never read even one post of basketball from you. Which leads to question your intents of joining this forum. To post on the Off court forum? Do you not have any friends that you can talk to? Are you really that alone? I don't have that many friends who are very into basketball, therefore I joined this forum. You on the other must really pathetic since you spend most of your time on the OT. I highly suggest you f*uck off and find friends to talk to. Or are you too *****y to them too? I hate you arnold because you can do a math problem only I was supposed to do

You're a useless poster who doesn't seem to show any interest towards basketball on a basketball forum. I find that highly despicable.

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

Had you read just one sentence of mine in that last post, you could've saved yourself a lot of time.

Sorry for any unconvenience I may have caused to your ego which cannot stand anyone else doing math problems only you yourself were solving on ISH. There I said it. That's the reason I hypothesize you are after me.

Furthermore, you have gone too far. I was being nice but I have had enough. I'm sick and tired of taking this **** from you. First of all, I suggest getting a life. My main purpose on joining ISH was to read and post about basketball. The Off Court Forum is simply a secondary forum to look at when you are bored. ISH was made for basketball. Yet I've never read even one post of basketball from you. Which leads to question your intents of joining this forum. To post on the Off court forum? Do you not have any friends that you can talk to? Are you really that alone? I don't have that many friends who are very into basketball, therefore I joined this forum. You on the other must really pathetic since you spend most of your time on the OT. I highly suggest you f*uck off and find friends to talk to. Or are you too *****y to them too? I hate you arnold because you can do a math problem only I was supposed to do

You're a useless poster who doesn't seem to show any interest towards basketball on a basketball forum. I find that highly despicable.
    That's inconvenience!

Quote Originally Posted by Posts Penyeach
    WHAT?

The reason we know you're unintelligent is completely lost on you, precisely because you're so unintelligent.

Most people are unintelligent. But unintelligent people trying to masquerade as intellectuals using bombastic language that's difficult to comprehend and even harder to pin down is a big problem in this country, and you exemplify it. You are the exemplar of ... ****. Of pure academic bull****. I've visited Stanford. That's not how people talk there. That's not how people talk anywhere. I have friends at Harvard, MIT and several top lib arts schools and they all are completely normal people. Check out the facebook group of the incoming class of any top school. Look at the wall and forum posts and the peoples' pictures. Almost none of them adhere to the rules of grammar and usage; most don't even capitalize "I," and all their pictures look like normal teenagers. They talk about normal things that everyone who's in their senior year of high school talks about. They're kids. You've created this pretend-world where everyone in a top-20 college is some crazy intellectual freakshow that speaks another language. In reality the only difference between the average Stanford student and the average Portland State student is how hard they worked in high school and what they grew up with and how much they care about school. Hardly anyone knows how to speak well these days, much less knows and uses a lot of big words, and almost everyone who does is middle-aged and tenured. Just be yourself.
    I've already said I don't go to Stanford as of now. So I'm not sure why you spent all that time talking about a subject that is totally irrelevant. But what I find amusing is a selfish little ***** is calling me unintelligent. I hate to be cocky, and I never have been, however this is ludicrous. After the comments I heard from in one particular thread, I've already decided that you are absurd. Simply lacking normal human characteristics. You remind me of those mentally challenged folks who are unable to comprehend a situation logically. If anything, I feel better hearing negative comments from you towards myself. Listen, I don't want to spend time arguing with an ignorant, intolerant, and bigoted poster like you so please just do me a favor and shut yourself in a closet. Because people like you don't deserve to live.

^Have to say one thing, Gifted Mind is ridiculous on those Maths problems.

That's why I attack guys like AppleNader, intrinsic, thorpesaurus, Knuck the Ficks, keyless entry and all the other "mathies." God I HATE those guys. Those guys... studying math... solving math problems... saying 'math' stuff. There So 'unconveniencing'.

by that logic I guess ISH was jealous of VCDAPTW's fancy east river apt, high salary finance job, and dashing good looks.
    Furthermore, you have gone too far. I was being nice but I have had enough. I'm sick and tired of taking this **** from you.
    Yes I have gone too far this time. I've been living a lie - playing out my fantasies on a basketball message board for months. oh wait... that was you.
    First of all, I suggest getting a life.
    Check. Will do sir.

I ordered the Stanford decals for my car, made a red sweatshirt with painted on 'S', and read a thesaurus, What now? How do you pronounce it? cog-i-tate?. "Cogitate, cogitation, cogitatory" Ok got it, lets roll.
    My main purpose on joining ISH was to read and post about basketball. The Off Court Forum is simply a secondary forum to look at when you are bored.
    "a secondary forum to look at when you are bored and masquerade as a handsome man, a quadruple double threat on the court, or an intellectual stanfordian"
    ISH was made for basketball.
    What?!
    Yet I've never read even one post of basketball from you. Which leads to question your intents of joining this forum.
    My intents? well that's easy, world domination. Next.
    To post on the Off court forum?
    OK that, and world domination.

What were your 'intents' when you chose the username 'gifted mind', put up the dork avatar, a 'think it through' title, and location 'stanford university'... Stone meet glass house.
    Do you not have any friends that you can talk to? Are you really that alone?
    "Alone? me? with all these stanford buddies around me? you hear that guys? guys? where'd you go? Oh that's right, I made them up."
    I don't have that many friends
    I'm sorry, that's terrible.
    who are very into basketball therefore I joined this forum.
    It's very lonely at the top...
    You on the other must really pathetic since you spend most of your time on the OT.
    Guilty as charged. *frown*

I got an idea though - How about I make a new account where I'm a Nobel Laureate, BUT, I post in the NBA Forum only. Will that put me on the 'unpathetic' list?
    I highly suggest you f*uck off and find friends to talk to. Or are you too *****y to them too? I hate you arnold because you can do a math problem only I was supposed to do
    Funny thing about my friends here at university is that they all... actually go here (Although we suspect Herbie is a spy from state), so this issue hasn't come up yet.
    You're a useless poster who doesn't seem to show any interest towards basketball on a basketball forum.
    dude I don't even like sports.
    I find that highly despicable.

As I expected, a repetetive and unwitty response that still was connected to the whole Stanford issue. I've already admitted I am a high school senior and do not go to Stanford. Do you have anything on me besides my location?

Continue being a loser posting on a basketball forum yet not even posting about basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Parade