Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-18-2010, 12:59 PM   #16
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The DeSean Jackson hit

Sounds like he should be back after the bye. He said he's got some soreness in his shoulder and Reid called it "a real stretch" that he'll play this week (well, duh) but other than that just seems like your normal concussion routine.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:56 PM   #17
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Glad to hear he is doing okay. I have him in like 4 of my fantasy leagues. I hope the eagles dont send him across the middle anymore.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:02 PM   #18
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
I have him in like 4 of my fantasy leagues.
Well you wouldn't have to worry about it if you would've just traded him to me. I mean, Roy Williams did have 2 TD's this week.

Old 10-18-2010, 02:07 PM   #19
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Well you wouldn't have to worry about it if you would've just traded him to me. I mean, Roy Williams did have 2 TD's this week.

As if Roy Williams scoring 2 TD's wasnt enough salt in my wounds, Justin Forsett also had a solid game against the bears too. Meanwhile Miles Austin gets 2 catches for 12 yards while Deion Branch is lighting up the Ravens from my bench, and I also have Shiancoe laying a goose egg while my bench option TE Heap scores a rare TD. What a weak week! I cant believe I am still going to win my matchup as long as CJ can get 8 points tonight.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:19 PM   #20
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Saw the hit. Unfortunate that DeSean got hurt, but it was a completely legitimate hit. Nothing at all wrong with it.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:58 PM   #21
chungerball
High School JV MVP

chungerball has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUCKER
The NFL is babying it's players too much. He should've been thrown right back in the game for the 4th quarter. They're so quick to call any hit, a concussion.

They have helmets on, it's physically impossible to get a concussion when you're wearing full pads and a helmet. He probably just got the wind knocked out of him.

It's football people. It's a man's sport. If you get hurt in 1 play, or after 1 hit, you shouldn't be a in the league anyway. That's what happens when you let 5'10" 180lb players like DeSean Jackson into the league. There used to be a height and weight requirement for the NFL, but now they're letting people who are physically prone to getting hurt, into the league like it's no big deal. Then everyone acts surprised when these players actually get hurt.

I honestly don't get it.

You are one piece of dog shit. I don't know if you are retarded or just an ass clown. Plus, you don't have any street cred fakkit.
chungerball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:37 AM   #22
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

passed the concussion test
Old 10-26-2010, 05:54 PM   #23
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

DeSean talks about the hit...

Quote:
Ased about the NFL's crackdown on hits that cause head injuries, Jackson said he thinks it will be really hard to do much. "It's a rough sport we play," he said.

He said he won't change the way he plays, and usually does a good job of sensing when he is about to take a bad hit.

Jackson said he thinks he was out :"a couple minutes" and didn't fully know what was going on for about an hour.

He said he eventually got to the point, while being treated, where he could ask "What happened/"

"Everybody was like, 'man, you got hit hard,' " Jackson said.

He said he has seen replays of the hit.

"That's all they show on TV nowadays," he said.
He said he'll definitely be ready for the Colts. Also he hasn't run yet but has been lifting weights. Said the hit was like a car accident.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:25 PM   #24
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

good that it is nothing too serious...

after watching that and hearing that he lost his memory I thought he was done...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: