Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    raep tiem

Default Re: George Zimmerman shops for shotgun!?!?!??

KNOW1EDGE gonna be mad

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    Look at it from his point of view, blacks all over the USA, maybe even the WORLD are pissed off at you. It's only a matter of time before someone tries to move in on him. Making it publicly known you're on the market for a shotgun or two might cause some people to think twice about paying him a visit in the middle of the night. It's a smart move in my opinion, he's passive aggressively telling every dude who's thinking about getting some revenge that he's prepared.
    Hey fuck-tard, I'm guessing the fact that he already murdered an unarmed black kid is enough of a deterrent for would be thugs to attack him. The shotgun is overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Hey fuck-tard, I'm guessing the fact that he already murdered an unarmed black kid is enough of a deterrent for would be thugs to attack him. The shotgun is overkill.
    shot gun is not overkill .. in fact it's a better choice to have at home

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    shot gun is not overkill .. in fact it's a better choice to have at home
    Yeah, a shotgun might help him murder people who are actually armed. Any dope with a handgun can kill some kid.

Yeah, a shotgun might help him murder people who are actually armed. Any dope with a handgun can kill some kid.
    a shotgun might help him put down a pos who's trying to invade his home ..

I agree .. any dope with a handgun can justifiably kill a kid who's attacking him

Yeah I always walk around starting fights with unarmed kids and then murder them. I'm a tough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak

But seriously, dude probably has faced ridiculous threats since the day after the trial finished.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller

But seriously, dude probably has faced ridiculous threats since the day after the trial finished.
    It Says Here On Your R

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    It's too soon for one.

Plus he just killed someone and got off. The last thing he should be doing is shopping for guns.

And the trial was basically his word against a dead kid's
    There was physical evidence supporting his story his defense team laid out at trial.

Yeah I always walk around starting fights with unarmed kids and then murder them. I'm a tough guy.
    There is no evidence he hit trayvon with a punch or a kick or any offensive move other than the single gunshot wound. Unless you believe trayvon managed to break Zim's nose, give him black eyes and cut up the back of his head after being shot, it is somewhat unlikely that Zim initiated the physical portion of the fight.

Clearly Zim initiated the verbal confrontation, but its not at all clear that he initiated the physical portion. There is a chance that he swung on and missed trayvon or that he tried to grab trayvon rather than hit him, but these two claims are unprovable either way.

Obviously Zim is not tough at all. A large part of his defense was establishing his softness and inability to physically defend himself without shooting trayvon.

Anyways Zim's life has an expiration date on it. I said it a while ago and i'm sticking to it. He will be killed in the next 2 years. Anybody can be killed with a gun. Lots of people want to kill zimmerman.

[QUOTE=KevinNYC]It Says Here On Your R

Excuse me lady, why are you calling me a "****-tard"? I simply answered a question that was asked and gave solid reasoning for my conclusion. Pipe down sparky.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

There is no evidence he hit trayvon with a punch or a kick or any offensive move other than the single gunshot wound.

So his first form of defense was lethal force?

Anyways, this is one of those stories you know isn't going to end well. Either Zimm will end up killing someone else, or someone will kill him. As someone else said, wouldn't be surprised if it happened sooner rather than later.

   

so zimmerman is merely protecting himself. that seems perfectly reasonable. now, contestants, for ten million dollars, can anyone here answer our next question--

why are george zimmerman's lawyers calling him out publicly?

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    so zimmerman is merely protecting himself. that seems perfectly reasonable. now, contestants, for ten million dollars, can anyone here answer our next question--

why are george zimmerman's lawyers calling him out publicly?
    The answer you're looking for is because it's a public relations nightmare after a high octane, race sensitive court battle. Peoples feelings are hurt. There is such a thing as a dignified winner, nobody likes a sore winner. The lawyers are afraid this is the proverbial poke in the eye to the black community, they would be right. Having said that, it doesn't really matter what the lawyers say now, he's already found not guilty, he is a free man, he can do whatever he wants, stupid or not. The lawyers are just trying to keep him alive, in my opinion.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

People that are obsessed with Zimmerman are like Justin Bieber fans.