Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blu Ray

Default Re: You Wear Ed Hardy, You're a Douche, and there is no way to say otherwise.

i'll be completely honest, i walked into an ed hardy "boutique" once, bought a shirt and immediately regretted it

i thought it was the gayest sh*t ever but it was new and not a lot of people were wearing it and selfish me wanted to be one of those guys that could say a few years down the line to my friends, "that sh*t is so old, i had that years and years ago"

Default Re: You Wear Ed Hardy, You're a Douche, and there is no way to say otherwise.

I haven't been to hooters in so long. I always found it to be a hotbed of douche-baggery and tourist/student visa types.

ed hardy is instant douche enhancer

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I haven't been to hooters in so long. I always found it to be a hotbed of douche-baggery and tourist/student visa types.
    Seriously, the wings are awesome, and cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    I used to be into that bullsh*t, now I dress like a man. Slacks, dress shoes, nice argyle sweater or a really nice dress shirt [long/short, doesn't matter].
    Don't forget the argyle socks. Got to have the argyle socks.

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Seriously, the wings are awesome, and cheap.
    the wings are the only redeeming thing that place offers.

NBA sixth man of the year

I never even heard of Ed Hardy until this summer when I saw a bunch Jewish teenagers wearing them. How much do those ugly ass things cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Randy
    I never even heard of Ed Hardy until this summer when I saw a bunch Jewish teenagers wearing them. How much do those ugly ass things cost?
    not sure but they were selling it at costco the other day to give you some perspective.

curious as to which posters on ISH you guys would peg for wearing this stuff?

NBA sixth man of the year

I just checked their site, some of those heinous things are going for $120 on sale

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

lol @ how mad ed Hardy makes people

no, do not wear ed hardy nor desire to

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
    i had the misfortunate of going to the local hooters to watch the last UFC card. oh my goodness, sea of affliction and ed hardy. in walks marlo and hundreds of hard looks come my way.
    True story. Same thing happened to me like last month or two months ago or some ****, my buddy talks me into goin, and the douche-baggery was limitless. Of course I proceeded to use that to my advantage and try the whole "not being a douche" thing to pick up one of the waitresses.

Ed Hardy > Tapout/Affliction though. And whatever that **** is with the big "F" on em. I'd much rather wear Ed Hardy than that ****. You can quote me.

My sister owns a clothing line..so when i'm not wearing her stuff..its mostly AE,Polo and some Rocawear.

Is anyone familiar with Johnny Cupcakes? I'm really good friends with him and his family..we grew up together and his house is like down the street from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy
    i'd pull those teenagers jew card straight up. they aren't real real jews the second they rock that heinous gear.

Quote Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
    i'd pull those teenagers jew card straight up. they aren't real real jews the second they rock that heinous gear.
    I'm actually talking/together with a jewish girl right now..who wears Ed Hardy sometimes.