Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2018, 07:23 PM   #1
stalkerforlife
Banned
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 22,451
Default Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Brainwashed.
Braindead.
Incapacitated.
Vegetable.
Robotic.
Sheep.

I could go on.

Zuckerberg and Facebook thought they could get away with their disgusting agenda, but the light is shining on billionaire boy and his minions. I've been banned numerous times on Facebook and threatened with a lifetime ban due to simply having opinions that don't match their agenda.

ISH, RealGM, ESPN, Facebook, Fox, CNN, etc...they're all one in the same; spreading their beliefs and opinions to the masses and presenting them as facts.

Bran is only elevated due to the media extravaganza that is our society; he's not real and only the braindead sheep believe he is. He's a bitch and any real man knows it. The conspiracy to make this guy perceived as great goes insanely far.

(Back from a ban for suggesting that Bran suffers from panic attacks)
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 07:51 PM   #2
Akrazotile
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15,489
Default Re: Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Brainwashed.
Braindead.
Incapacitated.
Vegetable.
Robotic.
Sheep.

I could go on.

Zuckerberg and Facebook thought they could get away with their disgusting agenda, but the light is shining on billionaire boy and his minions. I've been banned numerous times on Facebook and threatened with a lifetime ban due to simply having opinions that don't match their agenda.

ISH, RealGM, ESPN, Facebook, Fox, CNN, etc...they're all one in the same; spreading their beliefs and opinions to the masses and presenting them as facts.

Bran is only elevated due to the media extravaganza that is our society; he's not real and only the braindead sheep believe he is. He's a bitch and any real man knows it. The conspiracy to make this guy perceived as great goes insanely far.

(Back from a ban for suggesting that Bran suffers from panic attacks)


JUSTIN, YOU SETTLE THE **** DOWN RIGHT NOW.

Lebron James is HUNG. You will NOT spread defamation of his good name and good package on this board.

Off the court, have whatever opinions you want. But when it comes to hoops? When it comes to posting on INSIDEHOOPS.COM? This is LEBRON FAM TERRITORY.

You will not **** with us. You WILL NOT **** up our mission.

Youve been warned.
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:12 PM   #3
Im Still Ballin
take him away boys
 
Im Still Ballin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: 24hr fitness
Posts: 19,801
Default Re: Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Get him! Get him!
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:26 PM   #4
Bill Russell
Banned
 
Bill Russell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Brainwashed.
Braindead.
Incapacitated.
Vegetable.
Robotic.
Sheep.

I could go on.

Zuckerberg and Facebook thought they could get away with their disgusting agenda, but the light is shining on billionaire boy and his minions. I've been banned numerous times on Facebook and threatened with a lifetime ban due to simply having opinions that don't match their agenda.

ISH, RealGM, ESPN, Facebook, Fox, CNN, etc...they're all one in the same; spreading their beliefs and opinions to the masses and presenting them as facts.

Bran is only elevated due to the media extravaganza that is our society; he's not real and only the braindead sheep believe he is. He's a bitch and any real man knows it. The conspiracy to make this guy perceived as great goes insanely far.

(Back from a ban for suggesting that Bran suffers from panic attacks)

I've literally never known of anyone being banned from Facebook besides terrorists and murderers, LMAO.

Thanks for that.

Are you kidding me though?

You think those senators even breached the skin of the type of data collection that Facebook takes? Are you joking?

Haha, Facebook knows more about you than you do, brah.

They know if you want to have an affair, they know if you're having an affair, they know if you're about to start dating someone, they know if you just started dating someone, they know how you feel about your friends and if you're happy in your marriage in general, etc... they know all of this without even reading your messages, which in point of actual fact, they are doing whether passively via AI or actively via humans.

They know what you think and when you think it... most importantly, they are learning HOW you think.

They are taking it all and those senators didn't even ****ing scratch the surface, and you and them are acting like you're exposing FB... haha.

No... you don't expose Facebook... Facebook exposes YOU.
Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:37 PM   #5
Akrazotile
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15,489
Default Re: Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Russell
I've literally never known of anyone being banned from Facebook besides terrorists and murderers, LMAO.

Thanks for that.

Are you kidding me though?

You think those senators even breached the skin of the type of data collection that Facebook takes? Are you joking?

Haha, Facebook knows more about you than you do, brah.

They know if you want to have an affair, they know if you're having an affair, they know if you're about to start dating someone, they know if you just started dating someone, they know how you feel about your friends and if you're happy in your marriage in general, etc... they know all of this without even reading your messages, which in point of actual fact, they are doing whether passively via AI or actively via humans.

They know what you think and when you think it... most importantly, they are learning HOW you think.

They are taking it all and those senators didn't even ****ing scratch the surface, and you and them are acting like you're exposing FB... haha.

No... you don't expose Facebook... Facebook exposes YOU.

Did people who use Facebook not expect this to be part of the deal when they signed up?

I guess I dont get all the hullabaloo. When you communicate on someone else’s network, of course theyre gonna have access to whatever youre doing.

Im just not seeing the big deal here. Now, if theyre giving the info over to the government so the gov can illegally monitor people? Then thats def a big problem. But when you sign up to communicate with people ON FACEBOOK... How surprised can you be that Facebook itself is looking at your activity?

I mean I rarely use the thing, but I kinda expected that to be part of the deal when I signed up.

It helps that Im naturally a pretty open person, so I guess that shapes my view on it. Personally I just try not to do things Id have a hard time defending.

Last edited by Akrazotile : 04-10-2018 at 08:41 PM.
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:40 PM   #6
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD
 
Patrick Chewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 18,684
Default Re: Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

I was surprisingly banned on Twitter the other day for going after that David Hogg shitbird. Only thing I hate on Facebook is how your friends can see your comments that you make on other walls or pages.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:45 PM   #7
Bill Russell
Banned
 
Bill Russell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
Did people who use Facebook not expect this to be part of the deal when they signed up?

I guess I dont get all the hullabaloo. When you communicate on someone else’s network, of course theyre gonna have access to whatever youre doing.

Im just not seeing the big deal here. Now, if theyre giving the info over to the government so the gov can illegally monitor people? Then thats def a big problem. But when you sign up to communicate with people ON FACEBOOK... How surprised can you be that Facebook itself is looking at your activity?

I mean I rarely use the thing, but I kinda expected that to be part of the deal when I signed up.

It helps that Im naturally a pretty open person, so I guess that shapes my view on it. Personally I just try not to do things Id have a hard time defending.


Ok cool, you're one of the "nothing to hide" people that doesn't care about privacy. That's great. Give me your login and password then. I won't do anything. I just want to look around.

And besides that, you know very well how ignorant and stupid people are. Do you really believe that even HALF of the Facebook user base understands just how much Facebook knows about them? Please eh? It's probably like 5 or 10% at best.
Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:46 PM   #8
Bill Russell
Banned
 
Bill Russell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I was surprisingly banned on Twitter the other day for going after that David Hogg shitbird. Only thing I hate on Facebook is how your friends can see your comments that you make on other walls or pages.

Only if they're also friends with the page you're commenting on or it's a public page.
Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:55 PM   #9
Akrazotile
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15,489
Default Re: Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Russell
Ok cool, you're one of the "nothing to hide" people that doesn't care about privacy. That's great. Give me your login and password then. I won't do anything. I just want to look around.


LOL at this false equivalency.

Just because I dont have anythig to hide, doesnt mean I want to risk someone else going on there and misrepresenting me to others. Theyre two completely different isues.

Lol @ “give me ur pw if youre not worried about privacy then!”


BUY SOME BLADES OF FREEDOM.
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:58 PM   #10
stalkerforlife
Banned
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 22,451
Default Re: Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Russell
I've literally never known of anyone being banned from Facebook besides terrorists and murderers, LMAO.

Thanks for that.

Are you kidding me though?

You think those senators even breached the skin of the type of data collection that Facebook takes? Are you joking?

Haha, Facebook knows more about you than you do, brah.

They know if you want to have an affair, they know if you're having an affair, they know if you're about to start dating someone, they know if you just started dating someone, they know how you feel about your friends and if you're happy in your marriage in general, etc... they know all of this without even reading your messages, which in point of actual fact, they are doing whether passively via AI or actively via humans.

They know what you think and when you think it... most importantly, they are learning HOW you think.

They are taking it all and those senators didn't even ****ing scratch the surface, and you and them are acting like you're exposing FB... haha.

No... you don't expose Facebook... Facebook exposes YOU.

I have to admit, you're a good troll.

At first, I thought you were simply an uneducated basketball fan. Then, I thought you were a high functioning autistic. (That's still on the table)

I finally understand that the likely scenario is that you hate Bran and realize he's a bitch, but you troll by pretending he's special to infuriate true basketball enthusiasts. Obsessive fingernail chewing, taking weeks off during the season for steroid uptake, traveling and bulldozing defenders incessantly, forming super teams on multiple occasions in the worst conference in NBA history, flopping, faking injuries in critical games, deferring in the clutch, missing critical free throws, panic attacks for an entire series, the NBA suspending players to extend the finals, players being forced to give him 5+ feet of airspace to shoot wide open shots, etc...the dude has established that he's a bitch and everyone can see it.

Your jig is up, bro. I know you hate him and I know you know he's a fraud.

stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:01 PM   #11
stalkerforlife
Banned
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 22,451
Default Re: Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I was surprisingly banned on Twitter the other day for going after that David Hogg shitbird. Only thing I hate on Facebook is how your friends can see your comments that you make on other walls or pages.

stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:05 PM   #12
Bill Russell
Banned
 
Bill Russell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
I have to admit, you're a good troll.

At first, I thought you were simply an uneducated basketball fan. Then, I thought you were a high functioning autistic. (That's still on the table)

I finally understand that the likely scenario is that you hate Bran and realize he's a bitch, but you troll by pretending he's special to infuriate true basketball enthusiasts. Obsessive fingernail chewing, taking weeks off during the season for steroid uptake, traveling and bulldozing defenders incessantly, forming super teams on multiple occasions in the worst conference in NBA history, flopping, faking injuries in critical games, deferring in the clutch, missing critical free throws, panic attacks for an entire series, the NBA suspending players to extend the finals, players being forced to give him 5+ feet of airspace to shoot wide open shots, etc...the dude has established that he's a bitch and everyone can see it.

Your jig is up, bro. I know you hate him and I know you know he's a fraud.





You sick bastard this is an Off the Court topic about Facebook and now you have repeatedly and unprovoked brought up LeBron. What the ****?
Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:12 PM   #13
stalkerforlife
Banned
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 22,451
Default Re: Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Russell


You sick bastard this is an Off the Court topic about Facebook and now you have repeatedly and unprovoked brought up LeBron. What the ****?

Bran is a prime example of the media spouting propaganda as fact and deluding braindead sheep.

'Merica!
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:14 PM   #14
Akrazotile
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15,489
Default Re: Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Bran is a prime example of the media spouting propaganda as fact and deluding braindead sheep.

'Merica!


Watch it...





Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:25 PM   #15
stalkerforlife
Banned
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 22,451
Default Re: Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
Watch it...








The way you pretend to be a B ransvestite by talking up his little p enis is gold.

stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy