Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-10-2018, 07:23 PM   #1
stalkerforlife
Banned

Default Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Brainwashed.
Braindead.
Incapacitated.
Vegetable.
Robotic.
Sheep.

I could go on.

Zuckerberg and Facebook thought they could get away with their disgusting agenda, but the light is shining on billionaire boy and his minions. I've been banned numerous times on Facebook and threatened with a lifetime ban due to simply having opinions that don't match their agenda.

ISH, RealGM, ESPN, Facebook, Fox, CNN, etc...they're all one in the same; spreading their beliefs and opinions to the masses and presenting them as facts.

Bran is only elevated due to the media extravaganza that is our society; he's not real and only the braindead sheep believe he is. He's a bitch and any real man knows it. The conspiracy to make this guy perceived as great goes insanely far.

(Back from a ban for suggesting that Bran suffers from panic attacks)
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 07:51 PM   #2
Akrazotile
Banned

Default Re: Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Brainwashed.
Braindead.
Incapacitated.
Vegetable.
Robotic.
Sheep.

I could go on.

Zuckerberg and Facebook thought they could get away with their disgusting agenda, but the light is shining on billionaire boy and his minions. I've been banned numerous times on Facebook and threatened with a lifetime ban due to simply having opinions that don't match their agenda.

ISH, RealGM, ESPN, Facebook, Fox, CNN, etc...they're all one in the same; spreading their beliefs and opinions to the masses and presenting them as facts.

Bran is only elevated due to the media extravaganza that is our society; he's not real and only the braindead sheep believe he is. He's a bitch and any real man knows it. The conspiracy to make this guy perceived as great goes insanely far.

JUSTIN, YOU SETTLE THE **** DOWN RIGHT NOW.

Lebron James is HUNG. You will NOT spread defamation of his good name and good package on this board.

Off the court, have whatever opinions you want. But when it comes to hoops? When it comes to posting on INSIDEHOOPS.COM? This is LEBRON FAM TERRITORY.

You will not **** with us. You WILL NOT **** up our mission.

Youve been warned.
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:12 PM   #3
Im Still Ballin
take him away boys

Default Re: Zuckerberg/Facebook goes before Congress on censorship/fraud issues...(Hoops related)

Get him! Get him!
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:26 PM   #4
Bill Russell
Banned

Quote:
Brainwashed.
Braindead.
Incapacitated.
Vegetable.
Robotic.
Sheep.

I could go on.

I've literally never known of anyone being banned from Facebook besides terrorists and murderers, LMAO.

Thanks for that.

Are you kidding me though?

You think those senators even breached the skin of the type of data collection that Facebook takes? Are you joking?

Haha, Facebook knows more about you than you do, brah.

They know if you want to have an affair, they know if you're having an affair, they know if you're about to start dating someone, they know if you just started dating someone, they know how you feel about your friends and if you're happy in your marriage in general, etc... they know all of this without even reading your messages, which in point of actual fact, they are doing whether passively via AI or actively via humans.

They know what you think and when you think it... most importantly, they are learning HOW you think.

They are taking it all and those senators didn't even ****ing scratch the surface, and you and them are acting like you're exposing FB... haha.

No... you don't expose Facebook... Facebook exposes YOU.
Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:37 PM   #5
Akrazotile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Russell
I've literally never known of anyone being banned from Facebook besides terrorists and murderers, LMAO.

Thanks for that.

You think those senators even breached the skin of the type of data collection that Facebook takes? Are you joking?

They know if you want to have an affair, they know if you're having an affair, they know if you're about to start dating someone, they know if you just started dating someone, they know how you feel about your friends and if you're happy in your marriage in general, etc... they know all of this without even reading your messages, which in point of actual fact, they are doing whether passively via AI or actively via humans.

They know what you think and when you think it... most importantly, they are learning HOW you think.

They are taking it all and those senators didn't even ****ing scratch the surface, and you and them are acting like you're exposing FB... haha.

Did people who use Facebook not expect this to be part of the deal when they signed up?

I guess I dont get all the hullabaloo. When you communicate on someone else’s network, of course theyre gonna have access to whatever youre doing.

Im just not seeing the big deal here. Now, if theyre giving the info over to the government so the gov can illegally monitor people? Then thats def a big problem. But when you sign up to communicate with people ON FACEBOOK... How surprised can you be that Facebook itself is looking at your activity?

I mean I rarely use the thing, but I kinda expected that to be part of the deal when I signed up.

It helps that Im naturally a pretty open person, so I guess that shapes my view on it. Personally I just try not to do things Id have a hard time defending.

Last edited by Akrazotile : 04-10-2018 at 08:41 PM.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:40 PM   #6
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD

I was surprisingly banned on Twitter the other day for going after that David Hogg shitbird. Only thing I hate on Facebook is how your friends can see your comments that you make on other walls or pages.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:45 PM   #7
Bill Russell
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
Did people who use Facebook not expect this to be part of the deal when they signed up?

I guess I dont get all the hullabaloo. When you communicate on someone else’s network, of course theyre gonna have access to whatever youre doing.

Im just not seeing the big deal here. Now, if theyre giving the info over to the government so the gov can illegally monitor people? Then thats def a big problem. But when you sign up to communicate with people ON FACEBOOK... How surprised can you be that Facebook itself is looking at your activity?

I mean I rarely use the thing, but I kinda expected that to be part of the deal when I signed up.

It helps that Im naturally a pretty open person, so I guess that shapes my view on it. Personally I just try not to do things Id have a hard time defending.

Ok cool, you're one of the "nothing to hide" people that doesn't care about privacy. That's great. Give me your login and password then. I won't do anything. I just want to look around.

And besides that, you know very well how ignorant and stupid people are. Do you really believe that even HALF of the Facebook user base understands just how much Facebook knows about them? Please eh? It's probably like 5 or 10% at best.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:46 PM   #8
Bill Russell
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I was surprisingly banned on Twitter the other day for going after that David Hogg shitbird. Only thing I hate on Facebook is how your friends can see your comments that you make on other walls or pages.

Only if they're also friends with the page you're commenting on or it's a public page.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:55 PM   #9
Akrazotile
Banned

Quote:
Ok cool, you're one of the "nothing to hide" people that doesn't care about privacy. That's great. Give me your login and password then. I won't do anything. I just want to look around.

LOL at this false equivalency.

Just because I dont have anythig to hide, doesnt mean I want to risk someone else going on there and misrepresenting me to others. Theyre two completely different isues.

Lol @ “give me ur pw if youre not worried about privacy then!”

BUY SOME BLADES OF FREEDOM.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:58 PM   #10
stalkerforlife
Banned

Quote:

Thanks for that.

I have to admit, you're a good troll.

At first, I thought you were simply an uneducated basketball fan. Then, I thought you were a high functioning autistic. (That's still on the table)

I finally understand that the likely scenario is that you hate Bran and realize he's a bitch, but you troll by pretending he's special to infuriate true basketball enthusiasts. Obsessive fingernail chewing, taking weeks off during the season for steroid uptake, traveling and bulldozing defenders incessantly, forming super teams on multiple occasions in the worst conference in NBA history, flopping, faking injuries in critical games, deferring in the clutch, missing critical free throws, panic attacks for an entire series, the NBA suspending players to extend the finals, players being forced to give him 5+ feet of airspace to shoot wide open shots, etc...the dude has established that he's a bitch and everyone can see it.

Your jig is up, bro. I know you hate him and I know you know he's a fraud.

Old 04-10-2018, 09:01 PM   #11
stalkerforlife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

Old 04-10-2018, 09:05 PM   #12
Bill Russell
Banned

Quote:
I have to admit, you're a good troll.

At first, I thought you were simply an uneducated basketball fan. Then, I thought you were a high functioning autistic. (That's still on the table)

I finally understand that the likely scenario is that you hate Bran and realize he's a bitch, but you troll by pretending he's special to infuriate true basketball enthusiasts. Obsessive fingernail chewing, taking weeks off during the season for steroid uptake, traveling and bulldozing defenders incessantly, forming super teams on multiple occasions in the worst conference in NBA history, flopping, faking injuries in critical games, deferring in the clutch, missing critical free throws, panic attacks for an entire series, the NBA suspending players to extend the finals, players being forced to give him 5+ feet of airspace to shoot wide open shots, etc...the dude has established that he's a bitch and everyone can see it.

Your jig is up, bro. I know you hate him and I know you know he's a fraud.

You sick bastard this is an Off the Court topic about Facebook and now you have repeatedly and unprovoked brought up LeBron. What the ****?
Old 04-10-2018, 09:12 PM   #13
stalkerforlife
Banned

Quote:

You sick bastard this is an Off the Court topic about Facebook and now you have repeatedly and unprovoked brought up LeBron. What the ****?

Bran is a prime example of the media spouting propaganda as fact and deluding braindead sheep.

'Merica!
Old 04-10-2018, 09:14 PM   #14
Akrazotile
Banned

Quote:
Bran is a prime example of the media spouting propaganda as fact and deluding braindead sheep.

'Merica!

Watch it...

Old 04-10-2018, 09:25 PM   #15
stalkerforlife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
Watch it...

The way you pretend to be a B ransvestite by talking up his little p enis is gold.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: