Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore LOGoods7's Avatar

Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Gonna go home soon and start....

Can I upload my ME2 character as long as I beat the main story mode? I remember after I beat the game I started some side missions and was doing that lame one where you drive that lame ass vehicle and never got around to playing it again.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LOGoods7
    Gonna go home soon and start....

Can I upload my ME2 character as long as I beat the main story mode? I remember after I beat the game I started some side missions and was doing that lame one where you drive that lame ass vehicle and never got around to playing it again.
    Yes but do all the loyalty missions too because Tali's, Legion's, Miranda's, Jacob's and a few others factor into MS3 pretty greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Yes but do all the loyalty missions too because Tali's, Legion's, Miranda's, Jacob's and a few others factor into MS3 pretty greatly.
    Yup, I did all that, saved before the suicide mission to make sure everybody survived too. Just didn't want to bother with the vehicle missions...which I think there are more of in ME3?

Yup, I did all that, saved before the suicide mission to make sure everybody survived too. Just didn't want to bother with the vehicle missions...which I think there are more of in ME3?
    Nice man. You're good. Transfer that sh** over. I highly recommend Vanguard as a starter class on a transfer. Not only fun as sh** but pretty easy. If you want it harder just bump up difficulty.

If you put a lot into Nova and Biotic Charge like me right away.... you'll be able to spam Nova without a cooldown. I Charge into a crowd... melee a little till cooldown is off, then spam Nova. It's a cool ass power.

I had 55 points to spend on talents due to transfer. If you start new game you only get 27. So basically you're a bit overpowered at first.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 03-06-2012 at 08:15 PM.

Nice man. You're good. Transfer that sh** over. I highly recommend Vanguard as a starter class on a transfer. Not only fun as sh** but pretty easy. If you want it harder just bump up difficulty.

If you put a lot into Nova and Biotic Charge like me right away.... you'll be able to spam Nova without a cooldown. I Charge into a crowd... melee a little till cooldown is off, then spam Nova. It's a cool ass power.

I had 55 points to spend on talents due to transfer. If you start new game you only get 27. So basically you're a bit overpowered at first.
    I actually started a Vanguard for the first time in ME2 about 2 weeks ago, didn't get very far though cause I got too many other games to play..then I completely forgot that ME3 was coming out today until about 4 days ago. I'm gonna stick with my Adept from last game, it was always fun letting my squadmates do the damage up front with guns while I stood in the back firing off biotics and chipping away with my SMG.

I actually started a Vanguard for the first time in ME2 about 2 weeks ago, didn't get very far though cause I got too many other games to play..then I completely forgot that ME3 was coming out today until about 4 days ago. I'm gonna stick with my Adept from last game, it was always fun letting my squadmates do the damage up front with guns while I stood in the back firing off biotics and chipping away with my SMG.
    Yea that's my second class I like but I'm telling you in ME3 with how fun and improved combat is.. you'll wanna be on the front lines sometimes. You can now roll out of the way, sprint faster and in general combat is more fluid.

BTW there is another really cool subtle thing I like. There is a new casual wear set you can change to in your cabin that makes Shepard look 2012 GQ. It's a nice Leather jacket+dark blue jeans. Check it out guys. What's even cooler is he wears it on citadel too instead of armor. So it's a bit more realistic feeling.

The DLC is pretty interesting. The fighting in it to achieve the objective of the DLC is lame. But the conversations....the history and cutscenes....

Although EA totally just wanted 10 more bucks, because no matter what that SHOULD be in the game.

Also did one side mission, the dlc, and escaped the Sol system and did another planet....and still no more side missions. Kind of weird for a mass effect game. Usually doing that much would have given me at least 2-3 more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    The DLC is pretty interesting. The fighting in it to achieve the objective of the DLC is lame. But the conversations....the history and cutscenes....

Although EA totally just wanted 10 more bucks, because no matter what that SHOULD be in the game.
    I'm about to get him right now. Just talking to everybody on Citadel first lol. Just took 45 mins doing that!

I'm about to get him right now. Just talking to everybody on Citadel first lol. Just took 45 mins doing that!
    It takes a lonnnng time. Oh and going to the first planet leads obviously to you know who... And the dialogue on the ship is great with him, pretty funny unlike ME2. And in missions he's hilarious too during just the walking around parts.

What planet/system is he in Rose? I downloaded and installed DLC but don't see him on map.

What planet/system is he in Rose? I downloaded and installed DLC but don't see him on map.
    Eden Prime, forgot the system.

And no joke you'll spend about 35 minutes just talking to him. Not including cut scenes leading up to meeting him.

Come to think of it I think you have to go help the Turians before you can get him. I think I had the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Eden Prime, forgot the system.

And no joke you'll spend about 35 minutes just talking to him. Not including cut scenes leading up to meeting him.

Come to think of it I think you have to go help the Turians before you can get him. I think I had the same problem.
    I think I need to free the female Krogan first from that station (one in demo) before Prothean unlocks. Right now he's not showing up on map. I just promised Wrex Genophage cure at that conference on my ship... now going to free female Krogan.

I think I need to free the female Krogan first from that station (one in demo) before Prothean unlocks. Right now he's not showing up on map. I just promised Wrex Genophage cure at that conference on my ship... now going to free female Krogan.
    I haven't done the conference yet.

Pretty sure you gotta help dem Turians.

Been playing with my vanguard from ME 1 and 2 (was actually a solider in ME 1). Having a blast. I really liked the Mars mission. About to go play again.