Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why doesn't the NBA celeb game get dudes who can actually ball out

Like Chris Brown , 2 chainz, the game , j cole was all good when he played got an alley

will make it far more fun to watch or are they scared they will have rappers making them look bad or something?

Banned

Default Re: Why doesn't the NBA celeb game get dudes who can actually ball out

Last edited by kennethgriffin; 01-14-2016 at 07:25 PM.

The celebrities are the ones that agree to do it. They dont join cause they are too scarred they will get embarrassed.

Banned

Only recognise chris brown out of the names you mentioned and only because he beat up rihana. Although considering I only recognise one name from this years roster (nba players/wnba players aside) I guess it's no difference.

I'd rather see them go for unlikely people. Get me larry david or louie C.K, get me spike lee vs jack nicholson.

High School Varsity 6th Man ortonsaw's Avatar

we got tmac though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Only recognise chris brown out of the names you mentioned and only because he beat up rihana. Although considering I only recognise one name from this years roster (nba players/wnba players aside) I guess it's no difference.

I'd rather see them go for unlikely people. Get me larry david or louie C.K, get me spike lee vs jack nicholson.
    Look up chris brown, the game, 2 chainz, jcole playing basketball and get back to me

Kevin Hart

Banned

Can't have too many brothers out there. You know America ain't ready for that.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak

Fagggot

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    Fagggot
    ****** for wanting CELEBRITIES that are actually recognisable to a wide audience instead of niche people who rap fans like?

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Inches
    Can't have too many brothers out there. You know America ain't ready for that.
    It's not in America.

lol so you want to turn it into some wannabe thug convention?

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

isnt michale b. jordan a baller?

would be dope to see jcole. dude can ball

Banned

They don't want celebs embarrassing their legends like Beiber and Timberlake did.

Drake talks so much about ball he should be getting his ass on the court especially since its in his 6 city, coaching **** outta here