Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 11-02-2009, 05:14 AM   #1
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Game-to-Game Evaluations/Thoughts/Comments

So I'm looking at the Suns' schedule to see when we get to go up against a team that's above average...

We have the Magic on Wednesday, the Celts on Friday, And the Hornets and the Lakers next week.

What're your thoughts on each of these teams and how do you predict the Suns will fare?

I'm particularly excited to see Amar'e/Dwight. Amar'e/KG, Nash/Paul,

And of course...I would LOVE it if we whupped the Lakers. Although maybe that's hoping for a lot.
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:39 PM   #2
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Game-to-Game Evaluations/Thoughts/Comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyGreatOne
the Magic, Celtics, and Lakers will beat the Suns, least i'd be surprised if they didnt (not trying to be downer, but trying to be realistic) with the aid of the 3 point shot the Suns will have a fighting chance, them teams have a lot more firepower then the Suns and rebound a lot better as well, Suns will have to play near perfect, its possible, all things are possible, but without legit height advantage/post presence, it will be hard to overcome, Dwight is gettin like 22 boards a game, i doubt that Phoenix will slow him down in that department, this is like the Suns of old (minus Marion/Bell/Diaw) its again "small" ball, and they always got killed in the post, i think if they hit their 3's they will have a chance, but to consistently hit that shot over the course of a season, and vs. a very solid defensive team such as Boston, might be asking a bit much, but i am excited to see how they do! Phoenix vs. LA is always good to see but i think the Lakers got to much for the Suns to pick up a win, then again LA loss to Dallas, who also runs n' guns!

I hope Pau is still out when we play them. The window of hope will be bigger. Bynum is a young guy, and Amar'e could possibly out-experience him, at least on offense. With Pau back though, it would be hard because it's too much down low for us to be able to handle. The team will very likely be fired up to play the Lakers, but they're going to have to be on FIRE from the 3, hitting every pick and roll and rebounding decently to be able to win.

Hopefully we stay close and not get blown out. =/ Cant really ask for more. Though it's bound to happen. No team is perfect.
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #3
WonkeyDonkey
live n die by the 3's.

WonkeyDonkey has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Game-to-Game Evaluations/Thoughts/Comments

i'd rather we lose against the lakers w/ gasol playing than win against the lakers w/o gasol playing. i want to see how well the suns match against a healthy lakers.
WonkeyDonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: