Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-20-2007, 04:08 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Lindsey Harding from Duke = hot, but

I gotta route for Temple aka T.U mofo! Duke vs Temple on espn2. Womans college bball, big game indeed. I like the upset here even tho its unlikely. Still gonna cheer for them and watch Lindsey fine ass.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 08:17 PM   #2
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Lindsey Harding from Duke = hot, but

um...not even close.

Abby Waner >>>>>>> Lindsey Harding

unless Gobb don't like the white chicks: : :
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:23 PM   #3
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

I can't wait to watch Duke Next Year, They have Thomas from florida she's sick. 6'5 beast, wait until you see her
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:55 PM   #4
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

btw Gobb, check this out:

http://www.usabasketball.com/seniorw..._training.html

Turns out your girl was named to the US Women's National Team: Good luck recovering from bronze: : :
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:05 AM   #5
hoopsfan3409

abby waner is better...lindsey gets all the credit, but who leads the team in soring and steals...abby waner does. abby is hotter to.
Old 03-21-2007, 05:53 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Abby is neither better game or looks wise. You two clowns are blind.
Old 03-21-2007, 06:22 PM   #7
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Absolutely on Lindsey Harding, and of course Candace Parker is hot to me too but I'm only 6'0 and hypothetically, I'd feel weird messing with a girl 4-5 inches taller than me, be all up in FootLocker looking for the same size mad that she got the last 13s

And Ivory Latta's not pretty, but I find her attractive somehow as well, kinda like Taurasi. All the female ball players around here clean up well though, you see them in their going out to the club clothes ad sometimes don't even recognize them right away.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:41 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Wonder if she on myspace.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:18 PM   #9
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

I'm sure Gobb isn't the only one who wacks off to myspace pages...therefore he isn't wrong for doing it...let no one ever tell you otherwise, Gobb.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:12 PM   #10
hoopsfan3409

man ivory latta is nasty that could be a man in a uniform. a good lookin plaery is caroline williams from vanderbilt.
Old 03-24-2007, 03:00 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Rugers 41 Duke 43, 5mins left....these brawds getting it in.

I need Lindsey Harding. Bout to cop her jersey. j/k
Old 03-24-2007, 10:15 PM   #12
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

ol girl choked today, that's too bad. To the WNBA for her now, I think
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 12:48 AM   #13
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
ol girl choked today, that's too bad. To the WNBA for her now, I think

For real. I was at Ceasar's Palace watching the game and even on their jumbo-tron screen her free throw bricks went off screen. Man, it scraped the roof.

Go Rutgers!!!
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: