Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    I haven't played the game since my character got deleted because I am under the impression that I might be able to get dude back once the cloud b.s is fixed.

I have a question, though:

Have you guys ever encountered anyone doing anything nice during the public free roam?
    Whether it be helping you get your stolen car back or just giving you a ride around the town, whatever. Anyone?
    I've run into a few guys outside of my friends. I actually managed to make a couple of friends online. It is quite rare though. Most people want to kill or annoy anyone in their path.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/...-in-GTA-Online

Keeps sending me to temporary character screen saying I can play online but nothing will save (cloud is down). I want my rank. Dont care if my character is is albino or even a female at this point. Give me my rank and money. They shorted me $15,000 and change. Not creating no temp character, no new character.

Them rockstar tech geeks better be pulling all nighters like I did trying to figure out this problem on xbox and ps.

yikes. I still have my character, unless it's gotten deleted within the last 9 hours.

Was thinking of picking it up tomorrow, but I'm guessing I should wait til the cloud stuff gets sorted out?

Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
    Was thinking of picking it up tomorrow, but I'm guessing I should wait til the cloud stuff gets sorted out?
    Single player is good. You can play that until the cloud stuff gets sorted out

Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
    I would say to wait it out but like GOBB mentioned the SP is pretty good. I guess it really depends on if you're the type who enjoys finishing video game stories completely.
    Some people will buy a GTA game for full price and not even ever finish the story. I never understood why but . Whatever floats your boat.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    I would say to wait it out but like GOBB mentioned the SP is pretty good. I guess it really depends on if you're the type who enjoys finishing video game stories completely.
    Some people will buy a GTA game for full price and not even ever finish the story. I never understood why but . Whatever floats your boat.

I'm the other guy. I'll pay full price and maybe maybe play online a half dozen times just to try it.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

I have to say that I love the atmosphere that these games create. Sometimes I'm driving to a mission and a good/nostalgic song or a funny ad comes on the radio and I slow down and take a long way just because it's enjoyable to just drive around. This is one thing that I didn't feel with GTA 4 but 5 gets it perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    I have to say that I love the atmosphere that these games create. Sometimes I'm driving to a mission and a good/nostalgic song or a funny ad comes on the radio and I slow down and take a long way just because it's enjoyable to just drive around. This is one thing that I didn't feel with GTA 4 but 5 gets it perfect.
    Absolutely. I think part of it is the layout of LA vs NY because the grid layout of New York just got to be a hassle. Travel in GTA 4 was a pain and I ended up mostly taking taxis. In GTA 5, I find that I enjoy the map, cars, music, and talk radio much more. Just a massively better experience navigating the map imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Absolutely. I think part of it is the layout of LA vs NY because the grid layout of New York just got to be a hassle. Travel in GTA 4 was a pain and I ended up mostly taking taxis. In GTA 5, I find that I enjoy the map, cars, music, and talk radio much more. Just a massively better experience navigating the map imo.
    Yep, felt the same. Impossible to drive like a maniac in GTA 4.

Glad I've decided to wait to go online. My friends keep telling me to go online, they seem to not be having any problems. But I would rather wait until everything is running smooth. I'll stick to single player for now.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/...-in-GTA-Online

[QUOTE]Updated 10/8/13: If you have previously created a character but see an empty character selection screen when entering GTA Online, please back out to GTAV Story Mode and try re-entering GTA Online through the pause menu (repeat or wait until Rockstar cloud servers are back up). Do not create a new character in the empty slot where your character should be.

If you receive the message 'The Rockstar Cloud Servers Are Unavailable', please return to GTAV Story Mode and follow the steps above. Please do not press

Banned

JB Smoove on GTA 5 radio station is very funny

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    JB Smoove on GTA 5 radio station is very funny
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Who?
    **** dude, i'm the whitest guy around and even I know who JB Smoove is.