Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: My friend Nathan handing out pamphlets in the streets against Islam.

Default Re: My friend Nathan handing out pamphlets in the streets against Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Ncrazyballa
    idiot. he has a right to do htat by law. im talking morally which is something that is beyond you and these donkeys understanding. how did i know you guys targeted a muslim neighborhood to pass out hate to people you dont even know? because of the profile of your character. its the equivelant of someone standing outside a grocery store and saying something negative personally to every person that walks out. but hey, idiots like you cant comprehend clearly, you choose shirts with rhinestones and glitter on it and thinks it makes you elite, when it makes you sheep.
    The point is that he didn't have the right to do that by law; an old granny was arrested in the UK for writing a critical letter to a muslim headmistress; that is called tearing down our own values and long-established principles so as to appease a growing and very active special interest group. That in itself is reason enough to limit the flow of muslims into our countries - we are adapting to them, rather than they adapting to us, a general consequence of unselective mass-immigration policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ncrazyballa
    you base your morals and ethics on what the law say you can and cant do? sheep
    And what is the objective and non sheep-like code of morals that you live your life by? On what basis are your morals founded?

I'd be surprised if it's anything that isn't completely arbitrary.

The internet age has this fascination with doing stupid shit that's against the law just to whine it's against the law. (Note the difference now is stupid shit that's unimportant and actually protesting against important things is essentially the same.)

Hope your friend enjoys going to court to support something that was completely irrelevant to do.