Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Re: Anyone else on here introverted?

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    poor jameer.

Stop being a pvssy. You are a good conversationalist, you do it here all the time. Stop acting like everything's a big deal in three years you're off to college and won't see most of these people again. You have carte blanche to do whatever you want.

Teenage girls are SUPER easy to talk to. Just ask them about thing you know they're interested in "So hows track (or w/e) going?" *nod politely, feign interest* "Oh, great" *polite laughter* "So anyway can I finger your pvssy?" *finger pvssy*

Besides, now you've been rejected, you should know that it isn't as bad as you were afraid of.
    i'm not a pvssy

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    i'm terrible at striking up random conversations.
    With that type of attitude you'd be terrible at doing anything. You're talking to teenagers not CEO's. It can be intimidating at first, but just remember it's not any easier for the person you're talking to. They're probably dying for someone to approach them and talk to them so they can avoid having to start a convo. Just keep things light, don't commit too much time and generally act disinterested in your surroundings. If you can approach a group of people and take command of the conversation even if it's just for a few minutes people will start to gravitate to you. What you say generally doesn't matter but it's all how you carry yourself and the vibe you give off.

Banned

i'm not a pvssy
    Sorry, it's just with all the whining and the "I can't do this, I can't do that, i'm not good at this, i'm no good at that" talk I mistook you for a pvssy. I apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    With that type of attitude you'd be terrible at doing anything. You're talking to teenagers not CEO's. It can be intimidating at first, but just remember it's not any easier for the person you're talking to. They're probably dying for someone to approach them and talk to them so they can avoid having to start a convo. Just keep things light, don't commit too much time and generally act disinterested in your surroundings. If you can approach a group of people and take command of the conversation even if it's just for a few minutes people will start to gravitate to you. What you say generally doesn't matter but it's all how you carry yourself and the vibe you give off.
    i did ask someone out. i tried and that's good enough for me. this thread wasn't even intended to be about me.

NBA rookie of the year

aaaand she said no. fvck school and fvck everything
    And you didnt really lose anything right?

Think of it this way you cant lose something you never had.

You asked her and she said no, that is the story of the vast majority of woman I have asked out

only famous dudes never get rejected.

Dont stop asking.

fvck that i'm done. homecoming night is now officially "jameer stays home and rewatches the second season of railgun" night.
    Really what did you lose when she said no to you?

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    And you didnt really lose anything right?

Think of it this way you cant lose something you never had.

You asked her and she said no, that is the story of the vast majority of woman I have asked out

only famous dudes never get rejected.

Dont stop asking.

Really what did you lose when she said no to you?
    A friend probably

NBA rookie of the year

A friend probably
    Nah, you just asked her out, she probably took it as a compliment.

Look she isnt attracted to you, it sucks but that doesnt mean no one is going to be attracted to you. You are probably just not her type.

If you are really attracted to her it maybe best for you to not be friends with her. But if want to repair the friendship and were friends previously, it should be easy. Just talk to her about the subjects you used to when you were friends.

But dont torture yourself, if you want something more and she doesnt its best to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Nah, you just asked her out, she probably took it as a compliment.

Look she isnt attracted to you, it sucks but that doesnt mean no one is going to be attracted to you. You are probably just not her type.

If you are really attracted to her it maybe best for you to not be friends with her. But if want to repair the friendship and were friends previously, it should be easy. Just talk to her about the subjects you used to when you were friends.

But dont torture yourself, if you want something more and she doesnt its best to move on.
    I have no other girl i'm close to though. i don't have a lot of girl friends.

I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    I see your point I don't know the exact definition of introvert but if that was the case then the only reason you are introverted is because you are afraid. You might be quite gregarious if you didn't have that fear or got over that fear.
    Read up on high/low-reactive temperaments. That "fear" is oftentimes the basis for introversion. It's not something someone can just "get over".

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

My post count itself answers this question

Every once in a while I'll hang out with friends and I'm usually pretty extroverted, like I'm usually the one making all my friends laugh, but the next day I'm sitting at home doing nothing.

It doesn't help that I rarely make plans myself.

I feel like I may come off as a douche to them because of that, but the reality is that when I'm just with my close friends they always get invited to some bigger thing with people that I don't know and I'm just awkward around new people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    My post count itself answers this question

Every once in a while I'll hang out with friends and I'm usually pretty extroverted, like I'm usually the one making all my friends laugh, but the next day I'm sitting at home doing nothing.

It doesn't help that I rarely make plans myself.

I feel like I may come off as a douche to them because of that, but the reality is that when I'm just with my close friends they always get invited to some bigger thing with people that I don't know and I'm just awkward around new people.
    Lol this has happened a few times since I wrote that.

I just suck at speaking first.

Anyway, I talk to people at school, snapchat them, but I rarely hang out with anyone.

I don't really have a friend group, play no sports, and I usually just sit at home browsing the internet, watching shows, and occasionally go to the park and play ball

Anyway, I talk to people at school, snapchat them, but I rarely hang out with anyone.

I don't really have a friend group, play no sports, and I usually just sit at home browsing the internet, watching shows, and occasionally go to the park and play ball

Start learning...

You'll hate everyone you work with, but if you company offers sports teams, get on em.

I just started volleyball a few months back for the first time (I am a ****ing beast, if I do say so myself) but between all the asses I get to stare at in those tight shorts (our ops manager has the fattest ass) and the fact I spend time with work associates outside of work, it makes it a lot easier to meet people.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Sorry

I'm a p*ssy I know