Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Default Palestinians celebrate in the streets after terrorists hack to death 3 Americans

..and a Brit plus injure a Canadian and 3 others in Jerusalem with meat cleavers.

I guess this is good a reason as any to gather your children around, toss candy in the air, and dance with jubilance in the streets.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...axes-guns.html

Default Re: Palestinians celebrate in the streets after terrorists hack to death 3 Americans

This is why the US should keep supporting Israel. A two state solution would be the best for this region but that's impossible when Palestine is trying to fight to be a single state

rank sentamentalist

Default Re: Palestinians celebrate in the streets after terrorists hack to death 3 Americans

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    I assume they were just celebrating the dead Canadian??

Palestinians celebrate the slaughter of any innocent Jew more than the birth of their own sons. What else is new?

NBA rookie of the year

The palestinians are the worst at PR. Its like they try to antagonize the world's strongest power.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    The palestinians are the worst at PR. Its like they try to antagonize the world's strongest power.

The Palestinians don't give a damn about the worlds strongest power when they are a lap dog to a tiny insignificant country like Israel.

If nothing else I admire the Palestinian resolve. Most others would have capitulated a long-time ago.

Why do we keep obssessing over this crummy piece of desert in the Middle East anyway?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by 32jazz
    The Palestinians don't give a damn about the worlds strongest power when they are a lap dog to a tiny insignificant country like Israel.

If nothing else I admire the Palestinian resolve. Most others would have capitulated a long-time ago.

Why do we keep obssessing over this crummy piece of desert in the Middle East anyway?
    If this was true the Israelis would have been allowed to do to the palestinians something similar to what the turks did to the Armenians

If they (the arab side) accepted Israel in 1949 they would have had the UN mandate proposed boarders.

If they accepted Israel and not take proactive actions the 1967 boarders could be had.

Better PR management would probably have forced concessions from Israel by now.

US interest in the middle east is primarily related to oil
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 11-19-2014 at 03:31 AM.