Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Donald Drumpf will sweep Super Tuesday tonight!

Much to a true and sensible conservative's chagrin like Patrick Chewing. The Chewster knows that Drumpf will lead the GOP to a historic defeat in the GE, that's why he's smartly opposing Drumpf. Plus the fact that Drumpf isn't a true conservative, he's trolling the GOP and he knows this, as well as other mainstream Republicans. Drumpf, the ultimate Manchurian candidate

Drumpf winning big today is a death knell to the GOP

Democrats couldn't be happier

Get 'er done Drumpf

Banned

Default Re: Donald Drumpf will sweep Super Tuesday tonight!

Why are you mocking Trump's ancestors for changing their name when they came to America as legal immigrants?

It is not very "liberal" or "progressive" of you to mock someone's culture, xenophobe.

Legal immigrants built our country and made it what it is today. Legal immigration is a proud American tradition that should continue long in to the future under Donald Trump's watch.

Good job accidentally exposing your true nature as a flaming xenophobic racist. The Dems of ISH always do
    Last edited by Nick Young; 03-01-2016 at 03:08 PM.

Local High School Star west_tip's Avatar

Trump winning the nomination is a win-win scenario for me.

If he wins the nomination but fails to win the GE it will leave the GOP in absolute turmoil.

If he wins the GE he keeps Wall Street shill Hillary out of the White House.

Trump doing major damage to either the GOP, Hillary or both.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by west_tip
    Trump winning the nomination is a win-win scenario for me.

If he wins the nomination but fails to win the GE it will leave the GOP in absolute turmoil.

If he wins the GE he keeps Wall Street shill Hillary out of the White House.

Trump doing major damage to either the GOP, Hillary or both.

So you've ruined Hillary and you've ruined the GOP. Now what?

Do you honestly expect Trump to pass any sensible policy??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    So you've ruined Hillary and you've ruined the GOP. Now what?

Do you honestly expect Trump to pass any sensible policy??
    The heel turn is real.

Very good NBA starter

Lets make Donald Drumpf again!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Lets make Donald Drumpf again!
    Why are you mocking a man for his ancestry? That is not very liberal and progressive of you bro.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Why are you mocking a man for his ancestry? That is not very liberal and progressive of you bro.
    I'm celebrating the man's immigrant heritage. Nothing more liberal and progressive than that

Make Donald Drumpf again

Why are you mocking Trump's ancestors for changing their name when they came to America as legal immigrants?

It is not very "liberal" or "progressive" of you to mock someone's culture, xenophobe.

Legal immigrants built our country and made it what it is today. Legal immigration is a proud American tradition that should continue long in to the future under Donald Trump's watch.

Good job accidentally exposing your true nature as a flaming xenophobic racist. The Dems of ISH always do
    Who mentioned anything about immigration?

Nice job of stereotyping there, racist. Just because I'm Mexican American, I must have some immigration agenda, right . I was born in the US, my dad was a US citizen, my grandma etc. I couldn't give two shits about illegal immigration, in fact, I hope the US builds a wall but you're out of your frigging skull if you think Mexico will pay for it

I know you're a Jew but I don't jump to conclusions and believe you're a bolshevik or that you might be an Israeli agent spying on America or on our allies

Calling Donald by his real name isn't xenophobic, I'm honoring his original name

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    I'm celebrating the man's immigrant heritage. Nothing more liberal and progressive than that

Make Donald Drumpf again
    his name is not Drumpf. His ancestors felt the need to change their name in order to assimilate. Please have some respect for this difficult choice that they made.

If you truly have respect for legal immigrants, you would respect their choices.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Who mentioned anything about immigration?

Nice job of stereotyping there, racist. Just because I'm Mexican American, I must have some immigration agenda, right . I was born in the US, my dad was a US citizen, my grandma etc. I couldn't give two shits about illegal immigration, in fact, I hope the US builds a wall but you're out of your frigging skull if you think Mexico will pay for it

I know you're a Jew but I don't jump to conclusions and believe you're a bolshevik or that you might be an Israeli agent spying on America or on our allies

Calling Donald by his real name isn't xenophobic, I'm honoring his original name

People bringing up Trump's old family name from his legal immigrant ancestors are indirectly bringing up immigration.

Please leave the flaming antisemitism out of this.

I know that it is considered "liberal" and "progressive" to be antisemitic now, but there is no place for Judenhass on ISH.

Trump is Donald's original name.

Drumpf is his ancestors name. If he wished to be called Drumpf he would chance his name. If his ancestors wanted to be called Drumpf, they would not have changed their name, or they would have changed it back after settling down.

Please have some respect for their decisions. Thank you

Mexican Americans like yourself are great Americans who have just as much a right to be here as German Americans and Irish Americans and any other kind of Americans do.

Mexico certainly will indirectly pay for the wall. We add a small border tariff on the exportation of goods from Mexico in to the USA, just as most other nations in the world have at their border. These funds from Mexico will be used to pay for the wall.

I too believe that the Great Wall of America is a good solution. I am hopeful that it will prevent Mexican families from making dangerous decisions and getting in with coyotes who might force them in to prostitution or drug smuggling.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 03-01-2016 at 03:43 PM.

Banned

"[DRUMPF!] is the sound produced when a morbidly obese pigeon flies into the window of a foreclosed Old Navy."

Go get em tonight, Donald.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    "[DRUMPF!] is the sound produced when a morbidly obese pigeon flies into the window of a foreclosed Old Navy."

Go get tonight, Donald.
    Why so xenophobic bro? Mocking other peoples cultures is not a liberal or progressive thing to do. Don't you claim to be a Dem?

It is 2016.
    Racism and intolerance have no place in America.

It seems like there is a common theme here-the true racists and xenophobes are not Trump supporters. The biggest racist and xenophobes are the "liberal" Democrats who believe it is an insult to make fun of the name of someone's immigrant ancestors.

What you are doing is no different from people who mock Chinese and Korean names. It is xenophobic and bigoted behavior to mock legal immigrants for their name and culture.

Banned

is 'Drumpf' the most forced meme of the season so far?