Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-07-2007, 12:18 AM   #1
LakerFan4Life07
I hit open layups

LakerFan4Life07 has an OK reputation so far
Default Burning Dvds on your computer

Sorry i know it been posted before but i couldnt find the last thread, so how do you do it. what programs do i need to download??
LakerFan4Life07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:08 AM   #2
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Burning Dvds on your computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerFan4Life07
Sorry i know it been posted before but i couldnt find the last thread, so how do you do it. what programs do i need to download??

I'm pretty sure this site (http://www.fbi.gov/) has all the instructions you need. Just contact them and give them the information (ie, what you want to burn). I'm sure they'll help.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 08:53 AM   #3
Phenomenon
Ball Above All

Phenomenon has an OK reputation so far

Download DVDShrink, you place the original DVD while the program is opened...it will then analyze the movie, afterwards click on "backup DVD" (make sure to write down the path so afterwards you delete it from your harddrive because it will take like 4.3GB of space each time you back up a movie on your computer).
Once it's done backing up (encoding), if you have Nero...it'll automatically open up that burning software, tell you to insert a blank DVD and that's pretty much it. You have a high quality movie....

There are a lot of other software that charge you like 40 bucks, but DVDShrink is just as good. It works on most DVD's from my personal experience.

If you encounter an error with DVDShrink, download RipIt4Me and DVDDecryptor...run those two programs before hand, it'll will crack the DVD and I believe will open DVDShrink automatically, then it will analyze and decode your DVD like I mentioned above, and open your burning software.

Let me know if I was clear enough man, if not I will try to be a little more specific...it's very easy to use.
Phenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:21 AM   #4
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you use the google search feature (see search thread on the main nba forum page), i think you will find a couple of good past threads that go into detail on ways to do this with some recommended programs, etc.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:18 AM   #5
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I burn dvds all the time. I have netflix. As soon as I receive a movie I burn it and send it back. I use DVD Fab Platinum. I'm probably successful about 90% of the time. My friend has had good success with 1 Click DVD Copy.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:34 PM   #6
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

www.videohelp.com

They can help you.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 08:06 PM   #7
LakerFan4Life07
I hit open layups

LakerFan4Life07 has an OK reputation so far

Thanks guys
LakerFan4Life07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: