Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-24-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit Remix Extended Version Instrumental Cover(sick beat)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYlEu...eature=related

just browsing whatever random remixes I could find on youtube and came across this bad@ss beat.

I swear there are some really bad@ss jams on youtube by no-name DJs... I should start downloading some of the $hit I listen to.

any other remixes you guys have found on youtube worth posting?
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:10 PM   #2
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit Remix Extended Version Instrumental Cover(sick beat)

pretty good..

Breaking the habit is one of my favourite Linkin Park songs..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:43 PM   #3
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit Remix Extended Version Instrumental Cover(sick beat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
pretty good..

Breaking the habit is one of my favourite Linkin Park songs..

It's one of my favorite songs period. (most of us have a few habits that we need to break) I think it's Linkin Park's overall best.

that's why this was worthy of it's own thread.
Old 12-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #4
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

I dig it.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #5
Riddler
D-94

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bem-73Bsdvk
DJ M4G!C feat. Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest Remix - Reasons To Be Missed

Pretty Damn good song too.
Old 12-24-2010, 06:53 PM   #6
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVYr9sKPF8s

^^^ GOAT LINKIN PARK BEAT PERIOD!!!

it doesn't start till the :50 mark...the intro is kinda long
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: