Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-27-2013, 01:08 AM   #16
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation
Default Re: The Sacramento Kings annoyed the sh*T out of me tonight

yo cpfan86 cut that sh!t out, sh!t nasty.
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:09 AM   #17
HorryIsMyMVP
Good college starter

HorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan76
It doesn't matter if it was double digits, the fact remains that the game still went into double OT
My point still stands they lost the game and it is impossible to really tell who is trying their hardest. Because some guys style of play appears to be soft but they play better that way.
HorryIsMyMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:20 AM   #18
j3lademaster
I get superstar calls

j3lademaster is a pretty well-respected posterj3lademaster is a pretty well-respected posterj3lademaster is a pretty well-respected poster

If I were an average to above average NBA talent that isn't playoff bound, I'd probably go NBA finals all-out mode too against the top teams who are the most watched.
j3lademaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:22 AM   #19
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
So now they can return back to normal and start losing again when they play their next game?

As my grandmom would say........................."I SEE"
Key words MATCH UP and the amount of games the heat have played recently before they faced that have worn them out. The heat blew this team out not so long ago, seriously bad team beats top teams often every year, this isn't breaking news. Along with everyone wanting to take shots at the defending champs.
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:24 AM   #20
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It is frustrating as a Kings fan to not see that effort every night also its frustrating to not see Salmons/Thronton play well more often and its frustrating to not see Cousins playing primarly inside like he did 2night. I really thought we could have won that game had Thomas not take that idiotic lay up and went to Thronton, Salmons, Evans or Cousins instead.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:13 AM   #21
comerb
National High School Star

comerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Well why not play like that every night?

Cause they are playing the champs. If you haven't noticed, almost every team steps up (or tries to) their game against Miami. That's just part of the deal. Atleast it doesn't happen as much now as it did a few years ago. I think that first season we'd have some random scrub have a career game against us every night.
comerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:22 AM   #22
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

Wow, the Heat got to a point last night where they were just like END OF THIS.
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:55 AM   #23
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

OP is just annoyed that Kings don't give this kind of effort every night.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:10 AM   #24
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Miles and Miles has an OK reputation so far

Agree with those that are frustrated by the Kings on one like that. They have been doing that kind of crap all year. Play good against the great teams and roll over and do nothing against bad teams. The team is very immature and don't know how to give a good effort night in and night out. Part of it is coaching and part of it is just players not being professional. DMC has officially passed Kobe is number of times whining per game about something and that's hard to do. I continue to torture myself and watch every Kings game though
Miles and Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:15 AM   #25
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected poster

So it's not enough that he's on the most stacked team of all time, so stacked that he can't ever be double teamed, let alone triple teamed, like every other superstar in the league, Lebron fans now want the opponents to just roll over so his second ring can be even easier to win and less meaningful than the first one? Did I get that right?
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: