Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 02-06-2008, 12:59 AM   #1
boss-
I airball my layups

boss- has an OK reputation so far
Default will oden be ready by playoffs

will he be ready if they make playoffs
boss- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:41 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: will oden be ready by playoffs

He would be ready for the playoffs, but the Blazers management aren't going to risk his future for this years playoffs, so expect them to wait till next season for him to see action.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:52 AM   #3
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Portland is not gonna bring him back and they reallly shouldnt. Microfracture surgery is a serious thing and fans just need to expect that he will miss a full season if they want him to come back healthy.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:51 AM   #4
DaRizzle
I brick open layups

DaRizzle has an OK reputation so far

who cares...portland isnt going to the playoffs
DaRizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:13 PM   #5
Nygher
Banned

Nygher has an OK reputation so far

I would rather them wait. So many people have come back to soon from that surgery and killed their career

Hello J. Mash
Nygher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 08:25 PM   #6
divisionbyzero0
Can barely lace up my sneakers

divisionbyzero0 has decent reputationdivisionbyzero0 has decent reputation

Even if he is 100% ready they need to wait, he's a young guy coming off of a very serious surgery, he's got his whole life to win championships and i definately wouldn't psuh it if i were in Management he definately wouldnt be hitting the court til next season
divisionbyzero0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: