Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 11-28-2008, 09:21 PM   #1
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation
Default 76ers @ Celtics

Yet another head scratcher. Only good news is that Brand seems to be finding his way lately. Doc Rivers said we will be very good as the season goes on, i hope he's right.
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:41 PM   #2
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

76ers4life has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 76ers @ Celtics

That wasn't no head scratcher that is what you call loosing badly to an elite team. I ain't putting no stock into what Doc says because not to long ago he had a team that was just as bad as the Sixers, if not worse than that. He struggled no matter how hard he tried he could not get that team to win anything. Once he brought in some elite players now Doc is considered one of the best coaches in the nba. If were going to try and win anything we need to get better players or the current players on this roster needs to play 100 times better than what they are.

Last edited by 76ers4life : 11-28-2008 at 10:52 PM.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:00 PM   #3
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

dude, I'm sorry, but i am fed up with your clueless opinions. You don't think the people on this team have talent? you don't think we have ability? You think that Doc River's Boston team was as bad or better than our current team? dude, if that's your opinion on this team then i would advise you to keep it to yourself. You're entitled to your opinion, but it's nonsense. Losing on the road to Boston? sure, not a bad loss. But in the way they lost, it was a bad loss. This team is searching for the right recipe to co-exist. It's a work in progress. I'm done, your opinion will stay the same. All I'm saying is that once we do get it going, I don't want to hear one good thing come out of your mouth.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:31 AM   #4
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan3511
dude, I'm sorry, but i am fed up with your clueless opinions. You don't think the people on this team have talent? you don't think we have ability? You think that Doc River's Boston team was as bad or better than our current team? dude, if that's your opinion on this team then i would advise you to keep it to yourself. You're entitled to your opinion, but it's nonsense. Losing on the road to Boston? sure, not a bad loss. But in the way they lost, it was a bad loss. This team is searching for the right recipe to co-exist. It's a work in progress. I'm done, your opinion will stay the same. All I'm saying is that once we do get it going, I don't want to hear one good thing come out of your mouth.
This is a message board i'm not going to not say anything just because you don't like what i'm saying that's what i'd advise you to understand. I didn't disrespect nobody nor was I rude so I am free to say what it is I choose to say. I don't think like you, and you don't think like me so what! I'm not going to go crying to you complaining because you said something about a freakin basketball team that I didn't agree with. What I meant by Docs comments was he thinks it's easy for him to diagnose what is wrong with the Sixers when he has a winning team now but, years ago he was struggling with a bad team just like Mo is right now, and yes i'm saying bad if you don't like that don't care. Now here is my nonsense opinion on your homer opinion about the the Sixers. I don't know any team that has the luxury of throwing away the first 16-40 games of the season to find the right recipe. It's all just an excuse to me. I don't even see any progress, they lose almost the same way every night. so if they need to find that so called recipe of yours, wouldn't it be a process that you could slowly see happening. Or one day i'm just going to wake up and we are going to be Boston or the Lakers.

Last edited by 76ers4life : 11-29-2008 at 06:06 AM.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:30 AM   #5
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

I would disagree that my opinion is a "homer" opinion. I realize this team is struggling. Where the nonsense comes in is that you think our team is anywhere close to as bad, or according to you maybe worse, than the Boston team Doc had before he got the big 3. That's just complete ludicrous. Like i said, you can say what you want, freedom of speech. But you are Mr. Negativity around here. Anyone would agree with that. Whenever somebody says anything remotely positive there you are to shoot em down. It's annoying if you ask me, and i think the good majority of the rest of people would agree. You can hate on Philly all you want, just when they start turning it around I don't want to hear you celebrating. You even talk badly after wins. Like C'mon dude, go be a Clippers fan if you want to be negative all the time. I'm done. You're gonna be you, so I'm not wasting any more time talking about it.
Old 11-29-2008, 07:52 PM   #6
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Quote:
I would disagree that my opinion is a "homer" opinion. I realize this team is struggling. Where the nonsense comes in is that you think our team is anywhere close to as bad, or according to you maybe worse, than the Boston team Doc had before he got the big 3. That's just complete ludicrous. Like i said, you can say what you want, freedom of speech. But you are Mr. Negativity around here. Anyone would agree with that. Whenever somebody says anything remotely positive there you are to shoot em down. It's annoying if you ask me, and i think the good majority of the rest of people would agree. You can hate on Philly all you want, just when they start turning it around I don't want to hear you celebrating. You even talk badly after wins. Like C'mon dude, go be a Clippers fan if you want to be negative all the time. I'm done. You're gonna be you, so I'm not wasting any more time talking about it.
Please! How bout we just not interact with each I think that would work best. You have said the same thing twice now already. Go on and ingnore what I have to say your not that important to me to keep arguing with you. That would be the best thing for us both okay.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:20 AM   #7
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Ok guys, just don't start taking things too personally.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:44 PM   #8
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial
Ok guys, just don't start taking things too personally.

im not taking this personally man. No worries here. I'm done having my IQ lowered. Any other so called 76ers fans want to chat I'm down.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:54 PM   #9
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Quote:
im not taking this personally man. No worries here. I'm done having my IQ lowered. Any other so called 76ers fans want to chat I'm down.
Sure your taking it personal you wouldn't still be taking shots at me if you weren't. Your just mad because because what i'm saying is true and you can't get over it. I bet you think about this all day long from morning till night. If I was truly wrong about what i'm saying then you would respond to more than just what I said about Doc Rivers, yet you just pull that and add some other garbage to give yourself a case to try and attack me. So don't give yourself to much credit for having such an outstanding IQ. If i'm so wrong about what i'm saying then the Sixers would have a better record right.
Your just immature can't accept other peoples view and if it's not what you think somebody should be saying you throw a little fit like a child.
Old 11-30-2008, 11:29 PM   #10
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76ers4life
Sure your taking it personal you wouldn't still be taking shots at me if you weren't. Your just mad because because what i'm saying is true and you can't get over it. I bet you think about this all day long from morning till night. If I was truly wrong about what i'm saying then you would respond to more than just what I said about Doc Rivers, yet you just pull that and add some other garbage to give yourself a case to try and attack me. So don't give yourself to much credit for having such an outstanding IQ. If i'm so wrong about what i'm saying then the Sixers would have a better record right.
Your just immature can't accept other peoples view and if it's not what you think somebody should be saying you throw a little fit like a child.

Not taking shots at you, I'm taking shots at your comment.

I'm not mad because it's true, and i was over it awhile ago, honestly i forget we had this conversation. I don't let people arguing on the internet affect me all day all morning all night, maybe you do but not me

I don't have an outstanding IQ, if i did i'd be at Harvard or Yale right now. i'd be the first to admit i don't have an outstanding IQ.

Record right now is not the biggest issue. As evidenced last year, it's not how you start it's how you finish.

I'm not trying to attack you, if i was i would be using better material, im just having a semi argument over basketball.

Immature? no, not at all. Im not name calling, not throwing out profanity and sexual gestures. I said your opinions are clueless and that your Mr. Negativity, and if that truely insults you then i don't even know how to approach that.

You don't need to accept or agree with other people's opinions, ill acknowledge your opinion but that's about it.

lastly, i love how you and people in general can tell people's tone's of voice and moods over text through the internet. It's a very unique talent, i would like to know how you do it. I haven't been mad, upset, immature, "throwing a fit like a child", if anyone here is being immature, i definitely isn't me. I'll let you fill that in.

Now i am serious, I'm done having this nice little chat. You can respond if you like, but I'm not going to respond. Thanks and have a great night

Last edited by sixerfan3511 : 11-30-2008 at 11:41 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: